Whispering Oaks Resort - any experience there?

I was asked to join some online contacts at Whispering Oaks mens resort in April. The website is pretty clean. Wondering if anyone here has visited and would share their experiences? Being men only, I expect some added sexual activity, but are most people respective if you say no thanks?

This topic was edited
RE:Whispering Oaks Resort - any experience there?

Well in nudists circles, "no means no".

Whispering Oaks has several gatherings in the late spring and early summer, sponsored by an organization called California Men Enjoying Naturism. You should check out their website for events.

This post was edited

Its a pretty nice place. There are a few odd things Ive seen compared to other nude resorts. There is a play room for sexual activities but its easy to avoid if you want to. People tend to urinate off the pool deck and on trees. Aside from that, its a pretty nice, normal nudist resort.

This post was edited

Well in nudists circles, "no means no".Whispering Oaks has several gatherings in the late spring and early summer, sponsored by an organization called California Men Enjoying Naturism. You should check out their website for events.

Such an interesting acronym. I chatted with a few of those guys when I was rehabilitating TNT (thanks pandemic) and I recall them being super nice guys.

This post was edited

Where is Whispering Oaks?

This post was edited

I have been many times pre pandemic. Nice place. Liked the food. Ive met some nice folks there and some fun playmates

This post was edited

Whispering Oaks is located in Columbia,Tn southwest of Nashville

This post was edited

Very relaxing and can be fun. Clothing optional. Only had positive experiences with other guest.

This post was edited

I am hoping to go there at some point next year

This post was edited