Aberlady

Alright folksMade my first trip to Aberlady todayDidn't get there until kinda late so wasn't really naked weather thanks to the cloud cover the ascended as I arrivedIt looks a lovely place though and now I know we're I'm going I shall return for sure!Quick question though...,Which bit is actually for fellow naturists?It all looks kinda open...
Going in over the dunes and high path, I walked right down to the rocks area is it the bit within rocks or just generally the whole area!?
Hope to return next week at some point.Anybody wanna chum me along?

This topic was edited
RE: Aberlady

There isn't really a naturist bit :) Most naturists are in the dunes at the Gullane end and if its quiet enough its possible to wander naked on the beach. It's not offically naturist so can be difficult to be naked openly. Beautiful place though as you have seen :)

This post was edited
RE: Aberlady

Cheers for the infoHope to get back again soon

This post was edited
RE:Aberlady

I usually take an annual visit to the aberlady beach when the weather is better. I wear some loose shorts and T shirt that i can just wip off and carry as i stroll along the waters edge, I've made it from end to end only once and one time i daringly walked past a lady naked she gave me quite a bit of abuse. I find the experience more of risk than anything lol.

This post was edited
RE:Aberlady

Not a good idea to offend people - it gives naturism a bad name, and might make it more difficult to strip off on what's a great, but unofficial, beach. I've been going there several times a year for many years and often find a time to run or walk the length of the beach naked, avoiding textiles. Great feeling - please don't spoil it!

This post was edited