RE:How Long Have You Been Nude Consecutively

Maybe now with warmer weather moving in more people will be able to add more of their personal best longest periods of being nude to this thread.

One of mygoals for this summer is to break the 100 hour mark by going 4 days and 5 nights.
That would be my limit for a while because I don't think I would want to be confined to the house and back yard or be away from my wife longer that that and she will not go to a clothing optional resort.

This post was edited

One of mygoals for this summer is to break the 100 hour mark by going 4 days and 5 nights. she will go to a clothing optional resort.

Keep us informed of when you decide to give it a shot and let us follow your progress while you do it. Good luck with setting a new personal best record.

This post was edited

One of mygoals for this summer is to break the 100 hour mark by going 4 days and 5 nights. she will go to a clothing optional resort.Keep us informed of when you decide to give it a shot and let us follow your progress while you do it. Good luck with setting a new personal best record.

Speaking of personal best, is yours still 9 days?
If not, what is it now?
If so, any plans to extend it?

This post was edited

Still stands at 9 days for now. Maybe this summer I will get a chance to extend that.

This post was edited

Still stands at 9 days for now. Maybe this summer I will get a chance to extend that.

Be sure to let us know if you do.

This post was edited

Olympics are going to be in late July and early August. Maybe you can pay tribute to the original Olympics and set a new personal best for longest time nude. Won't work for me because our grandson will be here.

This post was edited

I'd have to say right around a week, give or take a few hours.

This post was edited

I have asked this in the general discussion forum and have not gotten enough responses there, so I am asking here, too. How long have you managed to be nude for one consecutive period? From the time you first stripped off, until you put on some kind of clothing? For this discussion hats or shoes do not count, but any other clothing items do.Personally for me it has been about nine days from naked to dressed again. I think it was 218 hours, but whose counting???LOL. Even if it is for less than 24 hours, just list YOUR personal longest time you have been nude. Don't be shy responding.

For me before all of the COVID "nonsense" und video conferencing. I think that the longest that I have been able to be nude has been the better part of a week. These days I'm lucky if I get a full day or two or the weekend.

This post was edited
RE: How Long Have You Been Nude Consecutively

Hey great topic, thanks for posting! I would say my longest time naked was 4 days. My girlfriend and I went to Avalon in WV camping and it was a great time. Its always sad for a vacation to end, but the hardist part is putting your clothes back on.Wow 9 days I bet that was great.

We did almost 8 weeks in quarantine

This post was edited

10 days @ Paradise Lakes :)

This post was edited