Have you ever prayed naked at home or in a church?

Nakedness is not a sin. I often pray naked at home: this is how God created us.
I have twice prayed naked in a country church: the ones for which you have to get a key to open them. In order to avoid any intrusion of people inside (I dont want to shock anyone) I locked myself in. I took off my clothes slowly with care and put them in the sacristy. So I came back to the sanctuary naked to pray. I knelt down and prostrated naked also in front of the altar. Many will certainly find this act inappropriate or a little crazy.
Personally, for about 20minutes I lived my faith intensely as delivered to God as he did me. Being naked in this vast ensemble brought me back to the fragility of our bodies and to a certain humility

This topic was edited
RE:Have you ever prayed naked at home or in a church?

At home or in a hotel room often.
Elsewhere never.

This post was edited

I'm essentially always nude. That's how I was created. My creator is not offended by nudity. The prophets of old were nude. When King Saul was found nude, it was assumed he had joined the prophets. Isaiah was instructed to be nude for three years. Voluntary nudity is never an issue in the Bible. Of all the people in the Bible who were nude, not one of them got into trouble for being nude.

This post was edited

I'm essentially always nude. That's how I was created. My creator is not offended by nudity. The prophets of old were nude. When King Saul was found nude, it was assumed he had joined the prophets. Isaiah was instructed to be nude for three years. Voluntary nudity is never an issue in the Bible. Of all the people in the Bible who were nude, not one of them got into trouble for being nude.

None got in trouble with God. David was criticized by his wife. Bathsheeba was seduced by David.
By the way, I have read several places that David probably fought Goliath nude, so the statues by Michelangelo and others are probably accurate in that regard.

This post was edited

White Tail Park in Ivor, Virginia, and Oak Lake Trails in Oklahoma are clothing optional venues with chapels. I have visited both places, and worshiped naked with other naked folks; at one , the worship leader was also naked; at the other, the leader kept clothing on.

I took advantage of the chapel at Oak Lake Trails for my own daily morning prayer time: which I always do naked in the privacy of my own home. As I do most things, in the privacy of my own home: naked.

I think God is more interested in whether or not we feed the hungry than whether or not we cover our genitals with a strip of textile when we sit or stand in worship, praise, or meditation before God, privately or with others.

This post was edited

I wish there was such a place in France

This post was edited

What a beautiful testimony, brother. I'm glad to know that there are people in the world who think like me and who have already experienced this.

This post was edited

Nakedness is not a sin. I often pray naked at home: this is how God created us.I have twice prayed naked in a country church: the ones for which you have to get a key to open them. In order to avoid any intrusion of people inside (I dont want to shock anyone) I locked myself in. I took off my clothes slowly with care and put them in the sacristy. So I came back to the sanctuary naked to pray. I knelt down and prostrated naked also in front of the altar. Many will certainly find this act inappropriate or a little crazy.Personally, for about 20minutes I lived my faith intensely as delivered to God as he did me. Being naked in this vast ensemble brought me back to the fragility of our bodies and to a certain humility

Great testimony. And I agree, Nakedness is not a sin. So I did the same and prayed nude in a church. I pray always nude at home. God created me nude, so I had to pray nude. Everywhere is possible.

This post was edited