RE:Erection

I enjoy the pics of a guy showing his erection. It is natural and nothing to be ashamed of.

Agree with so many of the posters here - erections are needlessly shamed. I enjoy showing and looking at erect penises.
A proud symbol of masculine virility, health and vigor.

This post was edited

Very true as I enjoy having erection too with no shame to show but not to offend others nice to admire erection and be and be admired

This post was edited

Erection's happen normal every day I remember hearing the comment's from woman some one is in a good mood or some one is happy to see me

This post was edited

Nice woody Brother!

This post was edited

I've always been taught and told that it's perfectly natural and normal to get an erection and perfectly ok to see others erections and for others to see yours, I think an erect penis is quite nice to see and have been happy for mine to be seen, as they do happen quite easily!

This post was edited

I also enjoy seeing men with erections. Natural and beautiful. Love all the different shapes and sizes. They are all beautiful.

This post was edited

Would be nice to post some photos on here but not sure how you go about it!

This post was edited

I also enjoy seeing men with erections. Natural and beautiful. Love all the different shapes and sizes. They are all beautiful.

This post was edited

great pics!

This post was edited

I also enjoy erections on men as well especially when a is small in stature, penis is long-big and they're walking nude outdoors with the penis swinging in the wind.

This post was edited