RE:Topic Deleted

From the beginning I said many people were not ready for this topic. The emotional intelligence its very poor of many people in this site. Anyways there are other channels for that kind of debates. In fact there are so many that I dont understand why many people are whining here.LOL.......... Why are you here whining then?Why not just live and let live..........let people have the freedom to speak as they wish..........or else start censoring and shutting down people's ability to speak because you are of the opinion that there are other channels for a discussion or a few people are too immature to handle such conversations. The main problem with this website is that it has been dumbed down so m uch due to a few who can't handle anything beyond naked hugs, etc so they resort to complaining about topics that do not interest them. They have their topics and no one is objecting to their topics so let others have theirs. If someone does not like the topic at hand then just move on.If you have ever raised or dealt with children, then you will know that at night the kids are sent to bed so the adults can have their adult conversations. Send the kids to bed here so the adults can have their conversations........You are a clear example of a person over reacting. No body is shutting down peoples ability to speak about it. In fact thats the trend topic every body is talking about everywhere everytime. The point is that the rules in this site is to keep politics and religion and sensible topics to a minimum.

You are completely wrong and rephrasing the rules to suit your own purposes. The rules are used haphazardly to suit certain people's purposes. You complained about any discussion of Ukraine and then engage in such discussions in another thread. You certainly are guilty of what you have complained about. The point is that people like you are actively engaged in shutting down meaningful conversation about an important topic and suppressing people's ability to express themselves as they chose. Your justification is that people here are not mature enough for such conversations. Ukraine is not a political topic...........it is a humanitarian one..........and one that is clearly prohibited here (except for you) along with any images of Ukrainian or American Flags.

This post was edited

From the beginning I said many people were not ready for this topic. The emotional intelligence its very poor of many people in this site. Anyways there are other channels for that kind of debates. In fact there are so many that I dont understand why many people are whining here.
So you band debates about some topics because some people are not ready for it. Sounds like censorship to me. If posts are inappropriate deal with those posts not the thread itself.
Just because this is a naturist website doesnt mean you limit the topics being discussed to being naturist related. You should be able to discuss any topic yiu want with other naturists. People you have s9 etching in common with.
And in fact you are the one whining saying certain topics shouldnt be allowed on here, partly because you have such a low opinion of other members. What gives you the right to be so judgemental about other people. Why are you so much better than the rest of us.

This post was edited

From the beginning I said many people were not ready for this topic. The emotional intelligence its very poor of many people in this site. Anyways there are other channels for that kind of debates. In fact there are so many that I dont understand why many people are whining here.please refrain from insulting our intelligence in here ,there are other channels for your that and tn is certainly not one , your hatred and pro russian propaganda is political and not welcome and i qoute your own words ""DONT generalize the whole population. This is caused by the people in power in the country. My biggest circle of friends are Russians and they are not in control nor involved in that."posts like that are likely to cause upset and cause arguments which we dont want in here , as well as been a political statment please do not postit is causing great stress and upset to many of us people in here !!!!Thats the reason this topic should no be here. Too much hate is what arises.

If this is true, then this is a very small price to pay considering the images of dead civilians including women and children that were killed by the Russian invaders. Many of us will go to bed and sleep safe and sound in our beds tonight and never know the horror of an innocent people who are spending the night in an underground shelter wondering if they will survive the night or be killed by Russian bombardments.

This post was edited

Make me laugh when I see people saying that I am banning censoring promoting Free speech go and read all my comments. Stop the hate and being childish. Once again. Sensible topics are not supposed to be the aim for this site. Stop whining and go and really help people who are suffering instead of whining here. There are many channels to talk about this topic and help economically. And stop Russian hate, Asian hate, black people hate etc. Stop stereotypes. The war is controlled by the power not by the person who sell fruits in a market or a kid in a school.

Are you really not aware that you have been complaining about members on this TN site being too 'immature' to handle such a serious conversation as Ukraine? Are you really not aware that you are indirectly trying to shut down all conversation about this serious topic when you say "Sensible topics are not supposed to be the aim of this site"? Are you really not aware of the meanings - both direct and indirect - of what you post? As I have stated before, people in Europe have a very different experience with russian invasions and know what the russians are capable of doing and will do. Those of us in the USA do NOT have this understanding. We were never invaded and had our cities destroyed or our citizens slaughtered. The Russians are now encircling Ukrainian cities, cutting off power and water, cutting off supplies into those cites. They will starve the civilians to death, kill them at will, destroy the entire cities, and leave nothing behind all in the name of fighting "Nazis" (which is a Putin lie). People are demanding to do something to help Ukraine and that includes sending supplies to Poland such as food, clothing, medicine to help with the enormous numbers of refugees crossing the border into Poland. 16,000 people for other nations have now entered Ukraine to fight for Ukraine and more will no doubt volunteer to fight.
I think that you are way out of line when you tell someone who is going to Ukraine to fight for his nation to stop whining and go do something to help. He is doing exactly that. What are you doing to help?

This post was edited

"Beyond Ukraine, the Target Is What Putin Calls Americas Empire of Lies

The Russian leader is consumed by revanchist fury and convinced of a relentless Western plot against Moscow."

For those who have doubts, the war will not stop with Ukraine. For those who do not know:

Nearly everywhere, in many regions of the world where the United States brought its law and order, this created bloody, unhealing wounds and the curse of international terrorism and extremism, Mr. Putin said. Americas conduct across the globe was con-artist behavior.

He continued: Therefore, one can say with good reason and confidence that the whole so-called Western bloc formed by the United States in its own image and likeness is, in its entirety, the very same empire of lies.

Mr. Putin seemed oblivious to the fact that the choreography of the Russian invasion has been one of extraordinary, if predictable, doublespeak.

It has included unsubstantiated accusations of humiliation and genocide perpetrated by the Kyiv regime; Russian recognition of the independence of the separatist regions of Donetsk and Luhansk so that these peoples republics could ask Russia for help; and the claim that therefore Russia was within its rights, under the United Nations Charter, in responding to a request for assistance by sending troops to demilitarize and de-Nazify Ukraine.

In the end, Mr. Putin appears to have had no hesitation in ordering Russia into Ukraine. He accused the authorities in Kyiv all neo-Nazi usurpers, in his view of aspiring to acquire nuclear weapons for an inevitable showdown with Russia.

He appeared to have forgotten that Ukraine once had a vast nuclear arsenal before it gave it up in 1994 under an agreement known as the Budapest Memorandum. Russia was one of the countries that signed the accord, promising in exchange that it would never use force or threats against Ukraine and would respect its sovereignty and existing borders.

So much for that."

This post was edited

Sorry to hear that. I think most of us didn't realise that he is personally affected. I don't know what to say.

This post was edited

I can wholeheartedly sympathize and empathize with Ukraine. I know from personal experience what it is like to be invaded by the Soviets, in this case by Russia!! Tanks rolling down the streets, taking potshots at aparment building, artillery pounding the city, planes dropping bombs and straffing people, soldiers shooting into crowds indiscriminately!! As for the so called "free speech", it has been an illusion for decades!! Political correctness has dug its grave a long time ago!!!

This post was edited

Exactly.

What we share in common is an interest in naturism and spending our time naked. That shouldn't mean that discussion in forums and/or chat room is limited to naturist related topics.
I used to run several online groups. I made it very clear that any topic of interest to members of the group was fair game for discussion. Just because we are all _______________, doesn't mean we are not also interested in a myriad of other topics.

This post was edited

And for anyone who wonders how this might relate to nudism or naturism it's very simple. The world order program that Putin and his allies want is deeply conservative anti nudism pro shame pro orthodoxy anti LGBTQ2 anti Black and so on. Not a whole lot of good news but it means vigilance and the willingness to stoop low and climb high to pull the weight of a war machine if need be. We are one minute to midnight.

This post was edited

There is no freedom of speech here.Given that a recent topic was deleted for no other purpose then to maintain the status quo of suppression of freedom of speech here, it is obviously best that those who was a mature and intelligent conversation head to other sites and abandon this site to the usual 'naked hugs, cyber kisses, and how is the weather' nonsense. It is obviously beyond the scope of this site to allow anything other then grade school topics. This is very sad indeed because it just proves the point that all here are considered incapable of having intelligent and mature conversations about anything of substance!The Bill of Rights protect citizens from the government, not from each other.

I don't know why any particular topic gets deleted, but there are different reasons for why a topic does get deleted.
* The person who created to topic can delete it for any reason or no reason at all,
* When an account is deleted (for whatever reason), all of the forum posts made from that account are also deleted. If that person started some discussions, those entire discussions get deleted.

This post was edited