RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?

Nude Bungee Jumping in 2000.

This post was edited

Went sailing and once offshore, put all my clothes in the cabin and locked the hatch. if another boat came by there was nothing to grab to cover up with. Got several friendly waves this way.

How much clothing is "all"?

This post was edited

That's quite daring, in the same category as rock climbing and skydiving both of which I have read about but have no intention of trying.

This post was edited

There was an incident in Wildwood, NJ where someone was bungee jumping wearing just shorts and when he bounced back up, the shorts didn't so he finished the experience nude, even though he hadn't started that way.

This post was edited

I don't know about every jurisdiction, but seems unlikely that you could get into trouble for being nude on a boat in the ocean -- especially if you are not within sight of land.Went sailing and once offshore, put all my clothes in the cabin and locked the hatch. if another boat came by there was nothing to grab to cover up with. Got several friendly waves this way.Oddly enough, in Bible Belt Missouri, you can be nude on your boat on the lakes as long as your boat is not tied to shore or tied to a dock that's tied to shore. I haven't actually read the law, just what I was told by a guy who owns a boat.

This post was edited

I don't know about every jurisdiction, but seems unlikely that you could get into trouble for being nude on a boat in the ocean -- especially if you are not within sight of land.Went sailing and once offshore, put all my clothes in the cabin and locked the hatch. if another boat came by there was nothing to grab to cover up with. Got several friendly waves this way.
Naked sailing is pretty common amongst yacht owners who would in no way consider themselves to be nudists.

This post was edited

Late night walks around block. Sounds tame but I live in Arkansas.

This post was edited

I have shared on other posts about driving to work naked in the early morning hours, walking to the neighborhood mailbox and back at 3 or 4am. Several times in the summer I will make a full neighborhood walk that takes about 20 minutes and includes a stretch on a main road, which several cars have "seen me" I'm sure lol.
Reading all these stories has given me confidence to step up my game. I do spend alot of my time naked in general, but game on now for me. So this morning I stopped at a larger grocery store parking lot, for the purpose of using the ATM near the entrance. It was 5am, so the store was closed and the parking lot empty, but there was a lone street sweeping vehicle making rounds and cleaning said lot. I just said "screw it" and parked a fair distance away from the ATM to increase the walking distance while naked. Stopped the truck, and proceeded.........while the sweeper person was doing his thing!! Oh my, what a rush and what a great feeling it was!! And then to top it off, another random vehicle came and parked as well, as I was finishing up. I grabbed my money and card, casually turned and walked back to my truck. What a wonderful experience!!

This post was edited

Late at night, I have gone out the front door of my house naked and walked down the street to the next block and back. This was in a residential neighborhood with very...very bright streetlights. I have done it several times and was never caught. I contemplated going clear around the block naked, but it was a long way around, so I thought better of it. The street was an arterial into the neighborhood, meaning that, even late at night, it had some traffic. Being a block away from home and totally naked on a public sidewalk really raises the heart rate!

This post was edited

I ended up accidentally nude while water skiing once. I fell headfirst, and my swimsuit came clear off and disappeared in the lake. Nothing to do but climb back into the boat. My water skiing friends all had a good laugh at my unintentional skinny dip.

This post was edited