Seen by mum

I was at home on a hot day only me and mum in ,
My wife was at shops .
I went for a shower to cool off to my surprise my mum walked into the bathroom (I hadn't locked the door ).
She come in sat on the toilet and sat talking to me,
I said to her you do realise I'm naked behind this shower curtain ?
To my surprise she said yes but not behind the curtain as she opened it so she could talk to me and not the curtain!!!
But I tried to cover up as I was hard and she said shouldn't bother I have seen you hard b4 when you were asleep in bed the other night .so I just started washing again.
She said that's better I can see you now . Do I want tea I said yes, of she went made tea and then come back got undressed and said hurry up she wants to shower too .

This topic was edited
RE:Seen by mum

She must have enjoyed seeing you hard and naked and wanted to get a better view. Shame she didn't join you in the shower for you to wash her. Has it happened again since?

This post was edited

I was at home on a hot day only me and mum in ,My wife was at shops .I went for a shower to cool off to my surprise my mum walked into the bathroom (I hadn't locked the door ).She come in sat on the toilet and sat talking to me,I said to her you do realise I'm naked behind this shower curtain ?To my surprise she said yes but not behind the curtain as she opened it so she could talk to me and not the curtain!!!But I tried to cover up as I was hard and she said shouldn't bother I have seen you hard b4 when you were asleep in bed the other night .so I just started washing again.She said that's better I can see you now . Do I want tea I said yes, of she went made tea and then come back got undressed and said hurry up she wants to shower too .

These are very common in my home

This post was edited

No sorry to say she was here on restbite as she has now got the starting of altzimers

This post was edited

Sorry to hear that. Did you tell your wife that what had happened, your mum might at some time if she remembers what happened?

This post was edited

another who needs help. see a doctor.

This post was edited

I was at home on a hot day only me and mum in ,My wife was at shops .I went for a shower to cool off to my surprise my mum walked into the bathroom (I hadn't locked the door ).She come in sat on the toilet and sat talking to me,I said to her you do realise I'm naked behind this shower curtain ?To my surprise she said yes but not behind the curtain as she opened it so she could talk to me and not the curtain!!!But I tried to cover up as I was hard and she said shouldn't bother I have seen you hard b4 when you were asleep in bed the other night .so I just started washing again.She said that's better I can see you now . Do I want tea I said yes, of she went made tea and then come back got undressed and said hurry up she wants to shower too .
So in one group you have a post about your mother coming into the bathroom while you are having a shower and you are hard. In another group you have a post about being naked painting your mother in laws spare bedroom. She comes back comes in and you are also hard.
Yeah get real.

This post was edited