NO GREAT SECRET

As far as my health is concerned, I tell everything that might be relavant to my health. Being clear about me being a nudist, is important and so is my sexual history if i'm in need of some advice about my body or how it works. i've asked for a regular prostate examination, and other sorts of checks I find out to be available. It is also important to ask what signs there might be if I do develope a prostate problem. Same with testicle cancers and everything else that can go wrong. I have had skin cancer and a major face operation to deal with it. When I'm with a nude partner, we'll inspect eachother for these things and if we find anything not looking good, we'll go and see a doctor and get it checked out. it isn't rocket s eience and simple common sense.

This post was edited
RE:Did you tell the Dermatotogist you're a nudist?

I went to the dermatologist last year and I told them I was raised a nudist . so she examined my entire body , while the assistant looked on . the doctor rubbed my arms and legs so lightly . I got immediately hard ., no issues . so they want to see me again next year . I enjoy being looked at by pretty women . and am looking forward to next years appointment .

This post was edited

Hi nude4070 Did you go to the dermatologist this month ? Curious because I too have had MOHS surgery.

This post was edited

Hi All, I have my next dermatologist appointment in 3 weeks. It will be a full body exam. At the last appointment, six months ago, I told Dr G. I was a nudist (see the first post) so she suggested a check of my buttocks and genitals. Also, she suggested six month intervals between visits.

So I wonder if I should mention that I am a nudist again? Or just see what happens, Do you think dermatologists' make note that patient is nudist?

This post was edited

No real doctor would care if a patient is or is not a nudist. Real doctors have seen it all and know the human body from head to toe. There is nothing about the human body that should shock them. A real dermatologist is looking for skin cancer among other things. They should perform a complete body exam. If not then you can request this without any explanations about being a nudist. They should only care how you received your tan assuming that you have a tan. Tanning booths and salons can have very intense lights that can cause serous skin damage. very quickly - similar to intense solar Summer radiation. They should caution you about the harmful effects of UV light (sun or tanning salon) and how to protect with the proper SPF lotion. Skin cancer is no joke and no fun.

This post was edited

Hi All, I have my next dermatologist appointment in 3 weeks. It will be a full body exam. At the last appointment, six months ago, I told Dr G. I was a nudist (see the first post) so she suggested a check of my buttocks and genitals. Also, she suggested six month intervals between visits.So I wonder if I should mention that I am a nudist again? Or just see what happens, Do you think dermatologists' make note that patient is nudist?

I mention that I get sun where most people don't every time I go to the dermatologist so that he knows to check everywhere.

This post was edited

I see my dermatologist every six months for a full body exam with underwear and gown. She pulls my undies down to check for more spots needing Mohs. I was a little self conscious about being shaved, but both her and her nurse keep things professional and nothing has been said, and I don't plan to say I am a nudist.

This post was edited

I see my dermatologist every six months for a full body exam with underwear and gown. She pulls my undies down to check for more spots needing Mohs. I was a little self conscious about being shaved, but both her and her nurse keep things professional and nothing has been said, and I don't plan to say I am a nudist.

That's what I have been doing in the past. but tomorrow I am going for a checkup and not wearing underwear.

This post was edited

60174ben wrote:

Being one can tell you health care providers will just laugh at you when you leave. Youre not gonna shock anyone.

Did you mean to say "Being one, I can tell you..."? If you did, that seems very unprofessional to me. If you're honest a and respectful with a health care provider, you should expect that they'll be honest and respectful in return.

This post was edited

I was self-conscious when I went for my first annual physical check-up after I started manscaping, but I had decided if he had had a problem with it, the problem would have been his, not mine.... In the end, the doctor didn't blink an eye. I'm sure they've seen manscaped and shaved bodies by the multitude.

This post was edited