March 26 Gathering

OK guys, mark your calendars! No reason to put it off any longer. Hopefully BillybareUSA will be able to join us soon but there is enough interest to merit setting a date to get back to life on March 26, 2022. The spa is open from 9 am-10 pm. A word of warning though, they don't turn things on until 9 am so the water will be on the cool side for an hour or so. Some of the hot tubs warm up more quickly than the bade pool, and there's always the sauna that seems to warm up very quickly. If you still have your old green wristband, wear it. If not, hopefully enough of us recognize each other to make sure everyone feels welcome and gets a chance to chat and socialize. Just drop your name and a comment below and let's enjoy a day of nude relaxation and revival! For those who might not have been, the cost is $40 ($30 if you only want to stay in the pool area). $25 for senior discount (55 and up), and Groupon generally has them available for $28.50-$32, depending on their ad. The cafeteria has delicious food and I always enjoy a great lunch there, around 11:30 to beat the crowd.

This topic was edited
RE:March 26 Gathering

Address please

This post was edited

what is the name and address of the place you'll be meeting? Thanks, Wayne

This post was edited

sounds great --- I had no idea there was a discount for 55+ that's good to know!

This post was edited

Spa World 13830 Braddock Rd A10, Centreville, VA 20121

This post was edited

Thanks for letting us know about the early senior discount! One of the few benefits of adding years.

This post was edited

sounds great --- I had no idea there was a discount for 55+ that's good to know!
Indeed

This post was edited

Hope to be there but unfortunately not till 1:30.

This post was edited

Thanks Bullet,

Ill be there. Anyone else from the Colonial triangle going let me know.

Looking forward to it.

Mike in Williamsburg

This post was edited

I wish I could be there. I'm going to a Korean Spa in Tampa this weekend. I'm sure it's not as nice as Spa World.

This post was edited

where is this gathering taken placed I would enjoy taken part in it?

This post was edited