Decoration

Lately, when practicing nudity at home, I've taken to wearing a small decoration on my penis. It's like a metal cock ring, except much smaller. It's exactly the right size to fit comfortably right at my circumcision. It's nothing flashy...rather understated, actually. I figure, why not? people wear earrings, bracelets, necklaces, as well as piercings, on other parts of their bodies, don't they? Why not an adornment down there, since I am nude anyway.? I am curious to know if anyone else wears any decorations down there? I'll be interested in your thoughts.Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Decoration

Yes, I do as well. What you are referring to is called a glans ring. It goes just behind the head of your penis. There are several websites that offer them in many styles and sizes. The first one I had came from my local home improvement store. It was a silicone rubber gasket that I got in the plumbing section. I have been wearing a glans ring now since 1/14/21. Happy to assist if you have any questions. Just private message me.

This post was edited

I too have both a glands ring and a cock ring, both metal... I love wearing them.

This post was edited

thanks for the info. I looked on line for glans rings (now that I know what to call them) and saw some styles that did go into the penis. Wouldn't that me painful, or at least uncomfortable? thanks.

This post was edited

Sometimes i wear a ring around the whole package. I find the look and weight appealing. On the other hand i always wear a ring in the PA piercing.

This post was edited

The PA i wear is. 2g. Sometimes for fun my girlfriend exchanges the circular barbell for a pad lock we found for this type of thing.

This post was edited

The PA i wear is. 2g. Sometimes for fun my girlfriend exchanges the circular barbell for a pad lock we found for this type of thing.

This post was edited

I have a glans ring as well. Its really very nice. I got it at The Tool Shed in Milwaukee. It is, I believe, a woman owned erotic shop. I also bought some bondage equipment there. Of course, a glans ring is more about decoration than sex. In fact, I take it off for sex because it limits what I feel.

This post was edited