Beach time in March

The projected temperature this Friday is in the 70's. I'm thinking of driving over for the first nude beach visit of the year. Heck, since the pandemic started. Would love to meet others if you're free and able. I'll have a green St. Louis Cardinal's hat. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

This topic was edited
RE:Beach time in March

Probably will be a cold wind off the ocean. I have given up on going to the beach before May because it is usually too cool and windy.

This post was edited

My sis and bro-in-law invite my gal and I up to the jersey coast all the time, with Gunnison being not far from where they live, and they always say that you should not trust the weather until closer to July. Our visit in June last year was doggone cool with the 30 mph gusts coming off the ocean. We luckily brought their big umbrella with tie downs so we could still have a little sun and enjoyment. It was invigorating though the sun never came out for more than a few moments until we were driving back to their place, darn! There were still probably fifty or more hardcore beachgoers around, even some brave youngsters (young adults) who went into the ocean for an extended swim, yikes! We stayed crotch deep or less in the surf when we were walking along the beach, mostly just to say we'd been in the water. My only complaint on the day was how little of the beach was nude-allowed, but the signs forbidding further walking had to do with protecting the beach for the fauna - non-human, that is. I recall a few years ago going there and the clothing optional area was a couple hundred yards longer than the area was last year. It was still a bunch of fun since G hadn't ever been to a nude beach before. We're hoping for better luck with weather this coming summer. And more pictures! Good luck on Friday, fellow barers.

This post was edited

My sis and bro-in-law invite my gal and I up to the jersey coast all the time, with Gunnison being not far from where they live, and they always say that you should not trust the weather until closer to July. Our visit in June last year was doggone cool with the 30 mph gusts coming off the ocean. We luckily brought their big umbrella with tie downs so we could still have a little sun and enjoyment. It was invigorating though the sun never came out for more than a few moments until we were driving back to their place, darn! There were still probably fifty or more hardcore beachgoers around, even some brave youngsters (young adults) who went into the ocean for an extended swim, yikes! We stayed crotch deep or less in the surf when we were walking along the beach, mostly just to say we'd been in the water. My only complaint on the day was how little of the beach was nude-allowed, but the signs forbidding further walking had to do with protecting the beach for the fauna - non-human, that is. I recall a few years ago going there and the clothing optional area was a couple hundred yards longer than the area was last year. It was still a bunch of fun since G hadn't ever been to a nude beach before. We're hoping for better luck with weather this coming summer. And more pictures! Good luck on Friday, fellow barers.

Late May and early June are hit and miss, but there are some good beach days. Rarely warm enough to go in the water past your knees.
Message me when you are going to be there. Would be great to meet you.

This post was edited

That's nice to hear and hell yeah we'll communicate when we're next up there getting nude Jersey-style! How much notice do you need? My first serious nude beaching was at Gunnison a few years back, meaning with many people instead of a couple dozen. There had to have been 800 nudists that fine day! There's nothing but grand feelings when you get to share the bare with so many others.

This post was edited

No set time limit, but the more notice I have, the greater chance I can be there.
Just a warning, I am almost 70 and on the heavier side so you won't be surprised when you see me.

This post was edited

I've been to Gunnison a few times in March and April. It is always a good visit but no matter what the temperature is on the mainland, it will be cold at the beach. Currently the water temperature is 43F and that almost always drops the beach temperature by 10-20 degrees. Even so, I always look forward to the visit.

This post was edited

That's nice to hear and hell yeah we'll communicate when we're next up there getting nude Jersey-style! How much notice do you need? My first serious nude beaching was at Gunnison a few years back, meaning with many people instead of a couple dozen. There had to have been 800 nudists that fine day! There's nothing but grand feelings when you get to share the bare with so many others.

Probably should mention that my wife does not go to clothing optional venues with me.
I would assume that your wife does.
If so, would she be OK with the two of you meeting a solo male at the beach?

This post was edited

At no point in our relationship has my honey had a problem with being nudely social with others, regardless of their encumbrance of other folks around them. With that said, we're meeting others inside the gates of our nude resort, which could possibly change the social dynamics slightly, yeah. We met here eight years ago at the indoor poolside and fell in love not long after. We've only been to a nude beach once and it was Gunnison late last spring. We communicated with not a single other person on the beach during our three hours there, staying to ourselves due mostly to both of us hunkering down behind our massive umbrella to avoid the intense wind that day. I've been to numerous nude beaches but it was G's very first. If someone had come up to us and begun talking we're a friendly couple and no matter what we'd converse and enjoy the interaction, barring anything untoward being said or done (such as coming on to us, or showing an inability to look at our faces instead of gawking at my sweetie's big boobs or my dong, or sprouting a boner). We are happily and seriously social, regardless of clothing! There's the long answer, Minimalist ~ not a care in the world to us if you walked up and parked yourself near us and struck up a conversation, that's called Naked & Friendly! And stay for a while if we get along, but also note that we'll be more than happy to ask you to find another place on the beach if we don't interact well, such as if you bring up the walking dumpsterfire Trump, or how Jews have space lasers they use to start forest fires, or that the Coronavirus vaccine has a tracking chip in it. I fell off the topic ~ oops ~ I did it again! To wrap up, we're the opposite of Naked & Afraid, a show I can barely stand, for your info.

This post was edited

At no point in our relationship has my honey had a problem with being nudely social with others, regardless of their encumbrance of other folks around them. With that said, we're meeting others inside the gates of our nude resort, which could possibly change the social dynamics slightly, yeah. We met here eight years ago at the indoor poolside and fell in love not long after. We've only been to a nude beach once and it was Gunnison late last spring. We communicated with not a single other person on the beach during our three hours there, staying to ourselves due mostly to both of us hunkering down behind our massive umbrella to avoid the intense wind that day. I've been to numerous nude beaches but it was G's very first. If someone had come up to us and begun talking we're a friendly couple and no matter what we'd converse and enjoy the interaction, barring anything untoward being said or done (such as coming on to us, or showing an inability to look at our faces instead of gawking at my sweetie's big boobs or my dong, or sprouting a boner). We are happily and seriously social, regardless of clothing! There's the long answer, Minimalist ~ not a care in the world to us if you walked up and parked yourself near us and struck up a conversation, that's called Naked & Friendly! And stay for a while if we get along, but also note that we'll be more than happy to ask you to find another place on the beach if we don't interact well, such as if you bring up the walking dumpsterfire Trump, or how Jews have space lasers they use to start forest fires, or that the Coronavirus vaccine has a tracking chip in it. I fell off the topic ~ oops ~ I did it again! To wrap up, we're the opposite of Naked & Afraid, a show I can barely stand, for your info.

I don't see a problem with anything you said, and if you at some point said that you would like some time for the two of you, I would understand completely and find another spot.

This post was edited

At no point in our relationship has my honey had a problem with being nudely social with others, regardless of their encumbrance of other folks around them. With that said, we're meeting others inside the gates of our nude resort, which could possibly change the social dynamics slightly, yeah. We met here eight years ago at the indoor poolside and fell in love not long after. We've only been to a nude beach once and it was Gunnison late last spring. We communicated with not a single other person on the beach during our three hours there, staying to ourselves due mostly to both of us hunkering down behind our massive umbrella to avoid the intense wind that day. I've been to numerous nude beaches but it was G's very first. If someone had come up to us and begun talking we're a friendly couple and no matter what we'd converse and enjoy the interaction, barring anything untoward being said or done (such as coming on to us, or showing an inability to look at our faces instead of gawking at my sweetie's big boobs or my dong, or sprouting a boner). We are happily and seriously social, regardless of clothing! There's the long answer, Minimalist ~ not a care in the world to us if you walked up and parked yourself near us and struck up a conversation, that's called Naked & Friendly! And stay for a while if we get along, but also note that we'll be more than happy to ask you to find another place on the beach if we don't interact well, such as if you bring up the walking dumpsterfire Trump, or how Jews have space lasers they use to start forest fires, or that the Coronavirus vaccine has a tracking chip in it. I fell off the topic ~ oops ~ I did it again! To wrap up, we're the opposite of Naked & Afraid, a show I can barely stand, for your info.I don't see a problem with anything you said, and if you at some point said that you would like some time for the two of you, I would understand completely and find another spot.

I probably should add that I am interested in learning more about living full time in a clothing optional community, even though unless my wife has a major change of opinion on the matter, I will not be doing so myself.

This post was edited