Arizona Hiking

The weather has warmed up for the last few days here in Arizona and I was able to get out for a nude hike in an area new to me. Full sun until early afternoon then a high overcast but temps in the mid 70's. I hiked and explored nude for most of the day. Looking forward to spring and more of the same.

This topic was edited
RE:Arizona Hiking

I'm in the Sedona area. I'm looking for places to hike in the nude. Any suggestions will be appreciated

This post was edited

I was back out in Ironwood Forest National Monument for a nude hike on Saturday. It really warmed up, mid 80's but a little windy. I hiked up an old mining road, just a trail now, on Waterman Peak. There are a couple of marginal dirt roads that go to the bottom on the mountain. I wasn't sure if my car was up to that so I parked and walked in, about 2.5 miles. It was a great day, views from the mountain are spectacular and I even saw some Desert Bighorn Sheep, first time I've seen them in the wild.

This post was edited

Many wonderful Arizona trails to explore, life is better doing so as a True nudist

This post was edited

There are several places up on the Rim, between Happy Jack and Payson or further East that are safe for nude hikes and nude camping. There is some BLM land north of Shangri La that is great also, though it is now getting warmer.

This post was edited

With warmer weather here now, most folks don't want to be outdoors hiking, but there are ways to enjoy this life, using the early morning rule or just enjoying an evening hike, most of these will be shorter than the normal day hike, but still is great hiking naked and enjoying life,,,,company always welcome as I say, and bring your own equipment and wheels encase you have to leave early.

This post was edited

The Naturists of Northern Arizona often freehike in that area. Let me know if you want to join us.

This post was edited

Recently had my first opportunity to hike nude in the Arizona desert near Tucson and it was a great experience! Warm sun, light breeze and no bugs, just the opposite of my usual Adirondacks adventures. Im hooked and cant wait to get back.

This post was edited

I was out for a nude hike on Sunday in the area of Black Mountain. It's east of Hwy 79 between Catalina and Florence. It's a bit of a drive from the highway on unpaved but good roads. Very pretty area but unlike the most of the areas closer to Tucson the vegetation is pretty thick so cross country hiking is not an option. I had to stay on a seldom used ATV trail, didn't see anyone all afternoon.

This post was edited

Hi, just visited the site for first time in a while. I hiked naked up to Cathedral Rock and laid around there for a good while. It was a great feeling and I could feel the vortex energy through my body. There was no one else (during the week), until one single guy showed up and saw me. He didn't say anything, and I told him it was very freeing to be up there nude. Unfortunately he didn't strip down and join me, just kept going.

This post was edited

I've been in Alaska for most of the winter but I'm back in Arizona and managed to get in a day of nude hiking. I went out to the Palo Verde Mountains just west of the Ak Chin Village near Maricopa. This is BLM land fairly close to a populated area but it looked like it had some potential for nude recreation and I was not disappointed. It's a fairly small geographic area but I had a nice nude day in the desert without another sole around. It's pretty hilly but that always makes for nice views. I'm only here for another two weeks and hope to find time to get back out again. I have remote area of ASTL in the hills east of San Manual in mind.

This post was edited