Come on members!

Let's see every member here post some outdoor photos.

This topic was edited
RE:Come on members!

Thanks to the 13 members who have posted photos thus far. This group is all about sharing both your thoughts and your photos of being nudist in the great outdoors....and any other topic you may like to discuss.
We hope for more participation soon. 13 members out of 105 posting photos is only 12% of our members. Hopefully you all joined to participate.

This post was edited

Moving this up.

This post was edited

Just a quick note to move this up and how about pictures of snow angels? I havent seen any snow in years and the closest thing I could muster here would be a *sand angel* any takers? And personally, I dont think a sand angel would be very picturesque. Hmmmmmmmm.

This post was edited

We are wanting to take snow angel pics but the snow is frozen so not possible right now.

This post was edited

OK, I know youre out there. Who is doing what? Everyone cant be hiding at the same time. Post whatever project / activity / event you have coming up. We have all been doing something-just jot down a quick note and let everybody know youre still kicking.

This post was edited

Did raised garden beds for the Mrs.

This post was edited

Mine had me doing the same thing. It is 4 X 8 with 8+ inches of composted dirt with an emitter irrigation system. If I dont get any good squash out of this one, Im going to keep buying them at Wally World!

This post was edited

And for an update on the raised bed garden, it is working great. I have about 5 small squash on different vines along with zucchini, cucumber, corn, onions & potatoes. I have never had this much stuff growing at one time and actually flourishing! I hope it keeps up as veggie prices have continued to climb even out here in the country. Anyone else having any luck?

This post was edited

Just a quick note; where is everyone? Spring is here & Summer isnt too far off. Whats happening in your part of the country? Write a quick note and post it, you might even win a Nudeitzer Prize for best article. It cant hurt & could even be fun & entertaining.

This post was edited