Relocating to Arizona - which city to choose? Outdoor legal nude place?

hello everyone.

I am moving to Arizona from Texas by the end of this year. I want to take some time to research where in Arizona I should move.. I am an accountant so I do not anticipate finding a job anywhere a problem for me. I am at a point in my life where I want to focus on things that matter to me more than a job or money.. so here are the things which I am looking to find in my next home city:

1) outdoor activities i.e. mountains, rivers, etc.
2) legal outdoor nude places to hang out i.e. beaches, parks, etc.
3) ability buy a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house around $250k in a decent neighborhood

I hope y'all can help me out!

This topic was edited
RE:Relocating to Arizona - which city to choose? Outdoor legal nude place?

We live in Maricopa County and housing prices are insane here. Our home has doubled in value in just 2 years. With your budget, I think you may be well served at looking at Tucson and maybe even going towards Green Valley. If you want to be closer to a larger city such as Phoenix perhaps look at Apache Junction. Here is what google says about the subject:

Here are ten of the cheapest places to live in Arizona where your budget will stretch further.
Avondale. Avondale is a suburb of Phoenix located just 30 minutes away from the city. ...
Tucson. If you want to enjoy city life on a budget, Tucson is a great choice. ...
Coolidge. ...
Phoenix. ...
Mesa. ...
Glendale. ...
Yuma. ...
Sierra Vista.

Mesa is a huge city (we live in Mesa) so you have good areas and less desirable. Good luck and the one thing I can say is you are moving to Paradise.

This post was edited

Thanks. I have been to Mesa, Scottsdale, Gilbert, and Phoenix before. I did like Mesa. Are there outdoor nude attractions in Mesa?
I was thinking of Yuma because of its close proximity to San Diego.

This post was edited

AZ has gotten crazy expensive for real estate. Alot really depends on where you'll be working (100% remote job fixes that lil issue), or what services or nightlife you are seeking. Also, if you're looking rural / remote, be very aware of water tables - some areas have potable ground water so deep you cannot afford to drill a well. As for legality of nude places, none that I'm aware of besides the resorts. Now, we found a home with some land, and it's pretty private, so nudity is no issue for us. But it's another consideration for seeking a home.

This post was edited

Also, check out realtor dot com and see what 250k will get you in different cities / towns. We're in Laveen (south of Phoenix) and I think our AVERAGE home price is now well over $500k.

This post was edited

oh okay.. thank you!i might just stay in texas considering what everyone is saying about real estate! LOL

This post was edited

We do have several areas that a nude accepting: Sycamore Creek for one and then several very nice resorts. I agree with Realtor.com is a great source. The closer you get to CA the more expensive the home is going to be because of CA commuters.

This post was edited

seriously considering staying here! i want a simple life at this point where i dont have to work for just a house haha!

This post was edited

We are thinking about a move too to the area and since I have a kid in the area, I have been visiting the area for the last 4 years and researching the best nude spots. The Shangri La resort is the most well known place to go near New River and since it is a little further north it is a little more affordable but nothing like Texas. I loved this resort though and its a great place to connect with other nudists (we even had a TN get together there) The Eldorado Hot Springs west of Phoenix is another option to be au naturel as is Sycamore creek to the far east. Good luck on the home prices. The higher rates will slow down the rise but dont expect prices to fall anytime soon due to the housing shortages. Good luck!

This post was edited

The plan to is have my Birthday at SLR this year. April 17th and yes, I share that date with Easter too. LOL!

This post was edited

Verde Valley

This post was edited