July 9+ DeAnza CA

Hi, I'm new to this group, glad to have it as a resource. I'm thinking of nude camping/hiking at the DeAnza springs resort in California. Love to hear any single gay male perspective on the resort and its ameneties. And, of course if there's interest in synching up plans, let me know! Also interested in naked camping sites in the Palm Springs area. Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:July 9+ DeAnza CA

Hi, I'm new to this group, glad to have it as a resource. I'm thinking of nude camping/hiking at the DeAnza springs resort in California. Love to hear any single gay male perspective on the resort and its ameneties. And, of course if there's interest in synching up plans, let me know! Also interested in naked camping sites in the Palm Springs area. Thanks!

Ive been there, not tent camping though, would love to try it. Was there w/ girlfriend years ago. What camping gear to have?

This post was edited

I have done the tent camping. The weather was good of course. Went down for a group hike. Lots of hiking trails
And its next to blm lands. Water volleyball most days. One night they had karaoke. Enjoyable time.

This post was edited

I have been to DeAnza Springs twice. First time was when the mens SD nudist group was doing a weekend event. I stayed in the motel at that time since it was my first visit and didnt know what to expect. I then went again several months after that for the July 4th weekend and did tent camping. I thought the resort was great with many amenities to enjoy. They have changed ownership since then but I have been wanting to go back again sometime and do more tent camping.

This post was edited

A couple of groups have scheduled a group hike Saturday April 2 at 1030 to Gray mountain. About a 4 mile hike.

This post was edited