Exciting encounters

Lets share our exciting nude encounters. Tell all. Lets see how many post.

This topic was edited
RE:Exciting encounters

What is exciting for you both?

This post was edited

Anything that strikes you. Nude encounters being caught, just a day at the nude resort, anything that was a great time nude

This post was edited

We have met some wonderful people going to nude resorts, almost has a feeling of a secret club with likeminded others.

This post was edited

We always seem to find someone at the nude beach to chat with. I guess because its so relaxing, and most nudists there are totally chill, its easy to chat just about anything. So everyone is hanging out, literally, and enjoying great conversation.

This post was edited

Awesome story. Glad
It all worked out. Those are good encounters. Encounters could be just that or maybe even getting caught and how you got caught.

This post was edited

Could be anything. Just a good time nude or you got caught nude or a nude party. Whatever you want to write about

This post was edited

Probably the most exciting time to me was the moment that it hit me that I was part of the nudist life where people do not appear to be as judgmental as the rest of society.

During one of my early visists to White Tail Resort, we stayed in a cabin without water. In my haste, although it was a pretty chilly day, I forgot my towel when I walked to the bathhouse naked. When I got there, there were 2 white ladies and a man, who I guessed were in their 70's, already showering. Once I saw them, I turned around and began to walk away because I figured they would be offended if I stayed. My thought was based on a lifetime of experiences which were not good because of racial differences. To my suprise as I was about to turn the next corner one of the women yelled out to me and said "hey there, you don't have to leave. There's another showerhead and room for you in here." I was shocked! I turned around and before I slid open the shower door asked them if they were sure. All three of them said yes. One of them said come on in because we know it's cold out there. So I joined them as they carried on a general conversation. As the four of us washed the most private parts of our bodies within arms reach of each other, no one seemed concerned (fearful, intimidated, or worried) that a big black man was near them and about to cause them harm. It was at this moment that I realized nudists are a different breed of people and I was going to enjoy this lifestyle. I was accustomed to men like him trying to establish their dominance and women like them clutching their purses tight and trying to get away from me.

They introduced themselves and I learned that it was a longtime married couple and their female friend. The wife mentioned that she didn't see me hang a robe or towel on the rack. I told her I had forgotten to bring one but would be alright. All three of them piped up that I was going to freeze walking back wet and they didn't want me to suffer. As I continued to assure them I would be alright, she asked her husband how many towels did he leave on the golf cart. He replied and they told me that they had an extra towel and they insisted I use it Again I was shocked. I asked for directions to their site, dried off, used the washer and dryer to clean and dry their towel, then returned it to them. As we talked some more, we realized we had a mutual textile friend. One of my collegiate football players worked with the husband. Definitely a small world sometimes.

This post was edited