End Times

With everything that is happening around the world today does anyone else think we are heading down the road toward the end times as prophesies in the bible say. Wars and rumors of wars, floods, earthquakes, droughts, diseases and one world order as the globalists are pushing the agenda with one world economy etc. If so we need to pray for God to open our hearts and minds to the truth of what is going on and to fill us with wisdom and power through the Holy Spirit to boldly share the gospel and pray that the hearts and minds of the lost will be softened and open to hear and receive Jesus as their Lord. Pray for a global revival. Am I the only one thinking like this. Please pray about this and then post what God shows you.
Doug

This topic was edited
RE:End Times

There are lots of people asking similar questions.

What we can know?
Jesus will return.

We can't know the exact timing though. Throughout the last two millennia Christians have thought that the time was nigh.
It could happen today. It could happen tomorrow. It could happen in a thousand years.

Having said that, the signs seem ripe. There are dynamics today that haven't been present in history. It makes one think we're very close.

Whatever the case, we should live as if Jesus were returning today and plan as if He would return in 100 years.

This post was edited

I see the same. It seems very close

This post was edited

This post was edited

Some Christians have seen signs of the end times from the beginning of Christianity.
While I agree that we should live as if the end times are near, I'm not expecting it.

This post was edited

With everything that is happening around the world today does anyone else think we are heading down the road toward the end times as prophesies in the bible say. Wars and rumors of wars, floods, earthquakes, droughts, diseases and one world order as the globalists are pushing the agenda with one world economy etc. If so we need to pray for God to open our hearts and minds to the truth of what is going on and to fill us with wisdom and power through the Holy Spirit to boldly share the gospel and pray that the hearts and minds of the lost will be softened and open to hear and receive Jesus as their Lord. Pray for a global revival. Am I the only one thinking like this. Please pray about this and then post what God shows you.Doug

I absolutely agree with you. And one day we will face the Creator naked and have to pay for our actions. We should again live naked in paradise like Adam and Eve to appreciate the value of God's work.

This post was edited