RE:Call out your best places in Florida

Great info! In the process of moving to Florida, specifically the Tampa area. Passage Key looks amazing! Thanks for sharing and perhaps we will see you there!

This post was edited

I love Playalinda beach on Canaveral National seashores. The only drawback is the parking situation. You need to get there super early to get a parking spot at the nude beach lot.

This post was edited

BLIND CREEK BEACH IN FORT PIERCE/HUTCHINSON ISLAND IS A FAVORITE BEACH. It is in a natural old Florida setting on the Atlantic Coast. Very little problem with parking. No Fee. Great beach to take long all naturel walks. Also, you have world famous Haulover Beach close to Miami Beach. Further North, you have Playalinda and Apollo. Both of these are on the Atlantic Coast. There seems to be a problem with parking at both of these beaches. You have to arrive at Sunrise to be able to get a parking space. There is a charge for parking. Some Great clothing optional resorts in central Florida are Lake Como, Paradise Lakes, and Cypress Cove. For now, there is no legal clothing optional beaches on the Gulf Coast of Florida. However, Tampa Bay Free Beaches is working diligently with the state legislation to get a legal clothing option beach in the Tampa Area. There are 3 locations that are being consider. For now, the front runner is on Honeymoon Island. For the boaters, Passage Key is a sandbar island and bird preserve located in Tampa Bay. The is accessed by boat only. Since it is a Wildlife Bird Preserve, you cannot walk onto the sandbar. I am always interested in meeting up with other True Nudist and making friends. Another favorite for me is my backyard private patio.

This post was edited

Knotty Pines in Punta Gorda, FL. Semi-primitive, but adding niceties all the time. It's owned by a friend of mine, Eric. It is men only, sorry women, mostly gay, but men from all walks have been there.
You can do anything from walking the trails, getting some sun, to all sorts of sexual activities.

This post was edited

Good to know !

This post was edited

Haulover is my favorite, but when I want less of a crowd I go to Playalinda. Never been to Apollo but I've heard good things about it.

This post was edited

I am looking to move to the Gulf side, Tarpon Springs / Clearwater area very soon. Where are the best places to enjoy nudism? I would prefer places that are not overly crowded. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This post was edited

I just got back from the Fort Lauderdale area. I went to Haulover and Blind Creek beaches. Haulover was fun but really crowded. I much preferred Blind Creek. Not as crowded and a very long stretch of beach for walking and exploring. You can also go to Club Fort Lauderdale where they have a nice clothing optional pool area.

I will be in Fort Lauderdale for a week this winter. Would really enjoy an opportunity to work out, swim and sun nude. I believe Club Fort Lauderdale caters primarily to gay men. Are straight men welcome also?

This post was edited
Playalinda is for ne. RE:Call out your best places in Florida

My favorite place.. So clean both the air and the water because there are not business or residential developments anywhere around. I agree to get there early for parking. I travel from St. Cloud and then drive is not too bed and it is very scenic too. Looking for people to meet there and make some friends. Anyone wants to go, please message me.

This post was edited

Hands down haulover beach. Its has such easy access and great amenities plus 100% legal. What is not to like? I try to get to at least once a year and always look forward to it. I typically go towards the end of summer right before labor day weekend when I am able to get a base tan up north all summer. I have met some very cool, genuine people on that beach and love the vibe. Sure it can get crowded but most beaches in florida can certainly get that way.

This post was edited