RE:Trying something new tonight!

you should try taking them off completely next time. it feels even better. I love doing that.

This post was edited

The first thing I check when I get up every morning is the local temperature. As long as it's above 35, I find something to go do outside completely naked! Sometimes it's taking out the trash, sometimes it's walking to the neighborhood mailbox and back, sometimes it's both. Then usually I will put my work clothes in the truck, and proceed to drive to work in the buff. I think I am getting to the place where I am naked more often than clothed anymore!!

This post was edited

A good first step. Next time, for a real rush, just leave all your cloths at home and go for a drive. In warm weather, I do that with the top down. It feels soooo good! My car lives in a garage, so I can get in naked before opening the garage door. Leave all your cloths at home. Don't worry. It's liberating!

This post was edited

A good first step. Next time, for a real rush, just leave all your cloths at home and go for a drive. In warm weather, I do that with the top down. It feels soooo good! My car lives in a garage, so I can get in naked before opening the garage door. Leave all your cloths at home. Don't worry. It's liberating!

That is really daring.
Where do you go?
Day or night?
I drive a convertible and don't drive nude because I would rather have the top off and my shorts on than the other way around and am not bold enough to drive nude with the top off.

This post was edited

good girl :) i've driven totally naked a few times. it does feel nnice :)

This post was edited

I hoped that you liked it enough to continue to try it. Once you get that feeling you want to keep doing it.

This post was edited

I am going somewhere and its gonna take me about 16 minutes to get there Its dark outside so I decided to pull my pants and my panties to my ankles and drive while sitting on my bare bottom. It feels pretty good. Definitely a little rush of excitement.

That is very dangerous. Much safer to simply remove them and put them on the passenger seat. You could also be arrested for not being in good control of your vehicle.

This post was edited

It's always a thrill nude in the truck driving - at night it's a great safe feeling...

This post was edited