RE:Quote of the day

I'm always forced to do shit I'm not qualified for..... Like being nice to fucking idiots.

This post was edited

Today I am not gonna be an asshole, I am gonna be nice.... Stop laughing, it could happen.

This post was edited

If l'm ever killed by a mountain lion.....just know my last words were ...Here Kitty Kitty

This post was edited

Sugar and spice are very very nice........ but so is a woman who can make you cum twice

This post was edited

Instead of a sign that says...Do Not Disturb...l need one that says...Already Disturbed, Proceed with Caution.

This post was edited

The most terrifying moment in life is when the toilet refuses to flush at someone else's house.

This post was edited

The most terrifying moment in life is when the toilet refuses to flush at someone else's house.

Or worse, overflows!

This post was edited

The most terrifying moment in life is when the toilet refuses to flush at someone else's house.Or worse, overflows!

To alleviate these two terrifying moments
#1. learn to look in the tank, locate the flapper valve, and lift it by hand to flush. The tank only contains clean water not sewage water.
#2. if it looks like it is going to overflow, locate the water supply valve below the tank and close it. Stops the overflow condition.
#3. after either of these circumstances, notify the host so that appropriate remedial actions can be taken to prevent possible further problems.
Much better than having a big mess occur when it doesn't have to, due to proper appropriate response on your part. The host/hostess will appreciate your timely action. I have encountered BOTH of these situations either at my house or at someone else's and did not have a major problem by knowing what to do ahead of time. Hope this helps somebody on here who reads this and uses the info when needed.

This post was edited

All l know is that l was sitting here, totally innocent, quiet and behaving myself....and then l met y'all.

This post was edited

I'm kinda like the total package that got fucked up through shipping and handling.

This post was edited