RE:Favorite nude activities?

Nudeyooper, thank you for the clarification! It's getting the little things wrong that make us all a little smarter once they are corrected.

One of my favorite things to do is reading nude as I'm tanning, right now through the glass panes of our resorts hot tub building with the temperature still too low to brave outdoors bare. The latest book is by Doris Kearns Goodwin lent me by Mom Team of Rivals, written in 2005. Daniel Webster had a small part in it, but as Secretary of State for count 'em three Presidents, his involvement in American history is deep. This excellent book (I'm only 265 pages in - 489 to go[!]) is all the more enjoyable for me at this pivotal political moment, with its main thrust so far dealing with the four men who were up for the Republican nomination for president in 1860, and purportedly eventually deals with Lincoln's decision to name those three rivals to his cabinet. The Daniel Day Lewis movie "Lincoln" was written using this book as the main background source, a movie which I've heard focuses on Lincoln's last four months as president. I REAAAALY want to watch the movie before I'm done reading, oh the temptation! My ass cheeks are going to be plenty cooked if I don't remember to stop reading once in a while and turn over onto my back some, hee hee!

Merriam-Webster is my online go-to dictionary. That is Noah Webster, the spelling man, thanks! He died in 1843 and the Merriams acquired the rights to his dictionary, thus the name of the current reference book. I also hit up my American Heritage Dictionary when the computer isn't on, though the dust collecting on it is getting quite thick of late. Keep up the good work, wordsmiths!

This post was edited

Yes. Definitely Noah.The person you are referencing is actually Noah Webster, the writer of the dictionary. Daniel Webster was a Secretary of State.

This post was edited

naked with my clothed friends, naked dares by them, travelling naked inside car, swimming naked at local river

This post was edited

Oops, again thank you for the correction. I was stating that from memory and obviously botched it. Oh well, I will now remember it correctly in the future.

This post was edited

I especially like to walk naked in the public domain in space very little frequented but on paths. The best time is when I get rid of the backpack and sit (or lie naked) and empty my thoughts and listen only to the noises that surround me. The fullness is reached when I can take a few steps or more abandoning my backpack on a path or grassy ground where I can also leave socks and shoes and be naked like a worm, in osmosis with nature by rediscovering the instincts of the animal that the human being carries in him but that he has lost.

This post was edited

My favorite is nude outdoor volley ball.

This post was edited

Love being n the garden nude great during the day when all the neighbours are at work.

This post was edited

Anything in my backyard, nude swimming, nude grilling, nude tanning, working in my garage nude, nude pool parties. But will have to say retiring to a nude resort so I can be nude 24/7 the rest of my life.

I noticed on your profile that you are getting to an age where you are probably thinking about retirement.
Are you looking into moving to nude resort?

This post was edited

Not my favorite thing, but I certainly find working out more enjoyable now that I do it nude in my basement.

This post was edited

I love to be outside naked. But the only place to be is at the CO park in the area. But I do drive home in the nude in the evenings and when on the back roades I may stop and get out of the car naked.

This post was edited