RE: *Ladies,* Have you ever gone naked in front of a complete stranger?

However, on a tablet or phone, you don't know which room you are in if you access by newest, so men may comment without knowing it is a Ladies Forum.

This.

It's awkward, but if addressing ladies, it may be necessary to say so in the title due to the phone issue as mentioned. Especially since us fellas are only too eager to dive into any topic.

I may still respond, but from a different perspective to match those specifically addressed. :-)

This post was edited

While the ladies at Sunnyside midweek (when I usually get to visit) are almost always only 10...20% of the total, I'd estimate half of them are solo visitors and half with their partner. I love that they feel comfortable visiting.

This post was edited

Often

This post was edited
RE:Have you ever gone naked in front of a complete stranger?

I think its far easier to be naked in front of a stranger?...Now getting naked in front of someone you know and they arnt a nudest id say thats far more risque!....Ive done it to my neighbor and a few friends...never any blow back...if anything its fun to watch their eyes!

This post was edited

Many times. I don't usually know anyone at the nude beach. I have been nude at a few nudist clubs where I didn't know anyone.

As long as it is socially acceptable to be naked at the place I am at, I will be nude and i most likely won't know everyone.

This post was edited

Twice a week for 1-3 hours I pose nude for a university art class. I have never met any of them and never get to know any of them during semester. While I am posing, which is more difficult than it sounds, the professor plays various instrumentals to pass the time instead of silence. Each class has from 12-20 students and tget are coed classes. Anyone can pose, just contact a college or university near you and speak to their art department. They never have enough models. Caution, do your homework on model etiquette before calling fo make sure its something you really might like to do. Enjoy!

This post was edited

many times. At beaches - nude and non nude ones. At campgrounds. At nude resorts. Even once at a bar.

This post was edited

Yeah I have one story of it :) unforgettable experience!

This post was edited

Yeah I have one story of it :) unforgettable experience!

You can't just say this and then not elaborate, can you? Or do you simply need some prompting? Consider yourself prompted, if so ~

This post was edited

I was asked to pose nude for an artist I hadn't met previously. I did it because I thought it would be fun to do. So technically, yes I have gone naked in front of a complete stranger. Honestly I didn't give it a second thought. I am completely comfortable in my skin and don't care who sees me nude, nudist / naturist or not. I met the artist and we discussed ideas for the session. Minutes later I was nude and the artist was using his charcoals to create the image. If an artist, regardless if I knew the person or not, were to ask me again, I would do it without hesitation. The last time was a lot of fun.

This post was edited