Florida suggestions?

Newer nudist here that is working on planning a trip to Florida in the next couple of months and looking for suggestions of nude places to go and any other nudists that might want to meet up. Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Florida suggestions?

Nude Beaches:
* Haulover Beach, north Miami. Probably the largest number of nude beach-goers in the country, often numbering in the thousands.
* Blind Creek Beach, Florida's newest clothing-optional beach, is near Fort Stewart.
* Apollo and Playalinda beaches, on either side of the Canaveral National Seashore.

Resorts:
* Paradise Lakes north of Tampa. Our overall favorite, lifestyle tolerant.
* Caliente, north of Tampa, lifestyle tolerant. Expensive.
* Secrets Hideaway, Kissimmee, this is a clothing-optional lifestyle resort if there ever was one.
* Cypres Cove, a fairly exclusive traditional nudist resort, Kissimmee. Older crowd.
* Lake Como, north of Tampa, a traditional nudist resort, and one of the oldest in Florida
* Sun Sport Gardens, Loxahatchee, FL, traditional nudist campground. Lots of nice people. Closest traditional nudist resort to south Florida
*Sawmill Camping Resort, Dade City, an LGBT place that welcomes all. Lowest lodging prices just about anywhere during the week.
* Rooftop Resort, Hollywood Beach, FL, a lifestyle clothing-optional hotel.
* Suawanee Valley Resort, White Springs, FL, off I-75 near the Georgia line. Traditional nudist resort but almost always adults only. Nice.

We have had a great times at all these places . So you have a wide selection!

This post was edited

Adventuretrek - WOW, what a thoughtful run-down and seemingly thorough list of Floridian possibilities for nudism, thank you. Those folks in the sunshine state are so lucky to have such a wide choice in venues for the skin showing, creating an envious feeling in this Virginian. I imagine that with so many choices it keeps things more competitive in pricing and and in what is offered in amenities.

My honey and I were lucky to get to spend a weekend at Cypress Cove a few years ago and it gave us a nice taste of the good times Florida has available for nude tourists. I hope we can return and try a few more places soon, though I will add that the ridiculous way politics are going down there make me want to wait until they have other people in charge. Spending money in a state with ill-considered policies like 'Don't Say Gay' has little appeal.

This post was edited

Adventuretrek - WOW, what a thoughtful run-down and seemingly thorough list of Floridian possibilities for nudism, thank you. .

I actually only ran through about half of our list for Florida. Some unlisted places I didn't mention because the list was getting long. Others were because ... we wouldn't recommend them!

I'll say that some (not listed above) nudist places in Florida are also havens for right-wing hate. And we've been terribly disappointed to see politics invading what should be a fun, social activity.

This post was edited

Yesterday, I was finally able to make a visit to Cypress Cove. I was in Orlando for a conference and took off a little early to make an after 5pm visit. They were very friendly. I was able to enjoy dinner at the Cheeks restaurant. It was really nice to see so many people enjoying the resort. I spent a little time walking around to see what was there. I would love to go spend a week there just relaxing. I will definitely go back when I can spend more time there.

This post was edited

Of the places mentioned in the first reply we have been to Apollo/Playalinda and Haulover beaches and loved them! Nothing like enjoying a nude day at the beach.

We have stayed at RoofTop Resort, Cypress Cove and Paradise Lakes and enjoyed all of them, Hopefully we will get to visit some of the others soon.

This post was edited

Caliente has a great Sunday deal. $30 per couple ($15/ea) all day visitors fee. Only catch -- must arrive in the morning, before 10am(?). Again, Sundays only.

This post was edited