NUDE NIGHT WALKING

it was incredible yesterday, August 27, 2021 - I spent the whole day at Hippie Hollow in Austin TX which is a clothing optional Park - I was naked for 5-6 hours in the sun and swimming in Lake Travis. Then I went to dinner Then came home and stripped and showed off nude with others on a video chat room for hours Finally I decided to walk around the neighborhood naked at 2 am. - went 3 blocks! It was so exhilarating and no issues. Hope to get to do some of this again tomorrow 8 28 21. Will report if I do. And here is photo and short video - sorry I don't have a selfie stick nor was there much light in my cul de sac where the walk started so couldn't capture much. Will think on how can capture more maybe tonight. AustinJohn

This topic was edited
RE:NUDE NIGHT WALKING

Ive done it, its so much fun. I love a warm night around 3:00am. Passing under streetlights unnoticed by the rest of the world with just a hint of possibly being seen totally nude without any coverup. Just you in all your glory and the world.

This post was edited

That sounds like fun! Ive never done nude night walking! Would love to try that!

This post was edited

Thats sounds awesome tbh. Would love to try that with a small group of people. Wish I was closer wants

This post was edited

Nice. I feel like driving over there and joining you on a nude walk.

This post was edited

Yep. Its a ton of fun.

This post was edited

I am getting really excited by this topic. I totally want to experience this. It is only just starting to get warm enough at night. I am definitely going to do it, but my neighborhood is WAY too brightly lit. I've been looking around for a neighborhood near by.

This post was edited

I tend to prefer parklands away from street lights and security cameras. As mentioned above, a watercourse may be the best if it has a trail alongside. The moon's full now, so if it's warm enough, that may be an opportunity. The was a slight breeze along the creek and our weather bureau reported around 16C/60F at the time of my walk the other night when I was out but I managed. :-)

This post was edited

I am getting really excited by this topic. I totally want to experience this. It is only just starting to get warm enough at night. I am definitely going to do it, but my neighborhood is WAY too brightly lit. I've been looking around for a neighborhood near by.

I have been going nude night walking for about a month now, and I'm in the Seattle area where the temps have just been from the mid 30's to the mid 40's! I absolutely love doing this!! I have found that the best time frame for this is between 3:30am and 5am. Even the cars that drive by, are on their way to work, so they look but don't stop. I have found several different spots that I go to. The freeing, exhilerating feeling of walking outdoors in public, completely naked, with my cock flapping out there..........I love being naked outdoors in public!!

This post was edited

I have never bothered with night walking after the first two I did where I took these pictures.
Since then all my naked walks have been in full daylight.

This post was edited

I love walking a night and especially when the moon is fuller. Ive done a few from home but find these particularly nerve wracking due to the high number of cameras and doorbells and things. My favourites are in less populated areas and involve a short drive or clothed walk to get there first. There are some lovely walks near the edge of town which are more secluded but still feel safe as there are still houses and cars about if I were to need it. Any time after 1am seems to be very quiet. After a hot day a naked nighttime walk feels particularly refreshing and also helps to get the steps in if Ive had a bit of a lazy day in the sun. If Im away from home a nighttime walk as always slightly easier as Im less concerned about being spotted and no chance of being recognised by someone I know. Theres a nude campsite I go to in Wales and being able to walk from my tent, for a stroll down the beach and then back again is completely liberating with just the moonlight and sound of the waves for company!

This post was edited