RE:Having advanced degrees and how it relates to nudism

Oh, that kind of car maintenance.Can do basic car maintenance change tires, wiper blades, oil, antifreeze, batteriesYeah, I do that.

I was thinking minor repair.

This post was edited

Average IQ of someone with a masters would be between 115 and 125.Don't know about the intelligence thing I do have a Master's thoughYour mileage may vary, but not likely much below 110.

This post was edited

personally, i think the whole discussion or argument that education advanced degrees, certificates or such have anything to do with being a nudist / naturist is as bunk as it gets, People change , learn from others, or follow their feelings, even accidentally discover likes and dislikes. Some like myself it was just there. I did not like how clothes felt . i liked how i felt when warm and naked, simple as that and it hasn't changed. I also think the over educated tend to want to change / class and judge people or make excuses or rules and they end up ruining the spontaneity of fun and life in many cases. They look thru tainted glasses to look for improvement were none is needed. and they tend to want to put their mark on things they don't deserve to finger in the first place. what's wrong with just letting folks be humanly nude/ naked / bare and if you dont like it how it is , dont friggin look or walk away, !

This post was edited

There are studies that show there is a correlation between education/IQ vs nudism.

It's just a correlation -- not causality.

This post was edited

There are studies that show there is a correlation between education/IQ vs nudism.
I don't believe in such studies. The results are influenced by the formulation of the question, the circumstances and who the client is.

This post was edited

Id like to put my two cents in:
I play guitar
Do my own car service
Obtained my private pilots license at age 51
Got my general class amateur radio license
I consider myself pretty well rounded in the intelligence area
Have not idea what my IQ might be but certainly higher the the current president
And yes I like nudism

This post was edited

That's not scientific.I don't believe in such studies. The results are influenced by the formulation of the question, the circumstances and who the client is.You dismiss them out of hand without knowing who conducted the study, how it was conducted, what controls were in place, etc., etc., etc.

That's not scientific.

This post was edited

That's not scientific.
That's the point. You can't prove whether the study was prepared on a scientific basis. You only know the result.

This post was edited

As far as I can tell, you dismissed the study out of hand without even reading it much less conducting any sort of investigation.That's not scientific.That's the point. You can't prove whether the study was prepared on a scientific basis. You only know the result.Again, a far as I can tell, you assumed it was badly designed, had a foregone conclusion, was badly executed, etc. All without even investigating it.

It seems you are displaying all of the bad characteristics you ascribe to the referenced study.

Your logic seems to fit this pattern: A study draws a conclusion that you believe is incorrect. For that reason and that reason alone, you decide the study is seriously and fundamentally flawed. That's not scientific.

This post was edited

Youre just referring to an article in CQ Australia Mens Magazine:

Nudity CorrelationThose higher in intellect, or openness to experience, were more likely to swear around other people, buy organic food, create art, eat spicy breakfasts, not follow a sports team closely, do car maintenance on their own, and to lounge around the house without clothes on.

I took the trouble to look into it once. There is a link to https://www.sciencedirect.com.
Quotation: For instance, Extraversion was strongly associated with telling dirty jokes, Intellect with loung[ing] around [the] house without clothes on, and Agreeableness with singing in the shower
Doesnt sound scientific to me.

This post was edited