First 80 degree day of the year

Took advantage of it to be nude for about 18 hours, including some time in the back yard.
Had to be fully dressed for shopping and an evening commitment.
Took a walk around the neighborhood in just short shorts and footwear.
Wife wouldn't join me, said it was too hot.

This topic was edited
RE:First 80 degree day of the year

Eager for some warm weather here.

This post was edited

Took advantage of it to be nude for about 18 hours, including some time in the back yard.Had to be fully dressed for shopping and an evening commitment.Took a walk around the neighborhood in just short shorts and footwear.Wife wouldn't join me, said it was too hot.

I agree with your wife. Eighty is too hot, add humidity to it and misery abounds. On the other hand, 25 is too cold now, especially with 40+ MPH winds. Made some forays into the garage while nude to use my miter and table saws, and that made the 65 in the house feel very warm.

This post was edited

Took advantage of it to be nude for about 18 hours, including some time in the back yard.Had to be fully dressed for shopping and an evening commitment.Took a walk around the neighborhood in just short shorts and footwear.Wife wouldn't join me, said it was too hot.I agree with your wife. Eighty is too hot, add humidity to it and misery abounds. On the other hand, 25 is too cold now, especially with 40+ MPH winds. Made some forays into the garage while nude to use my miter and table saws, and that made the 65 in the house feel very warm.

Humidity wasn't bad yesterday. I tell my wife that she would be cooler if she wore shorter shorts and a halter top for walks, but she doesn't want to. I joke with her because her pastor lives in our neighborhood and his wife walks and runs in skimpy tops and shorts, so it must be OK.

This post was edited

Once last year my wife asked me if I was really comfortable taking walks around the neighborhood in hot weather wearing just short shorts. I said wasn't, but if I walked nude the neighbors would probably call the police!

This post was edited

In my opinion, GOD must be ok with nude humans, Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden and he never once said Yall get your clothes on. Only after disobeying GOD did they think they needed to cover up.

This post was edited

In my opinion, GOD must be ok with nude humans, Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden and he never once said Yall get your clothes on. Only after disobeying GOD did they think they needed to cover up.

If God intended for people to be naked, they would have been born that way.

This post was edited

In my opinion, GOD must be ok with nude humans, Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden and he never once said Yall get your clothes on. Only after disobeying GOD did they think they needed to cover up.If God intended for people to be naked, they would have been born that way.

LOL so true!

This post was edited

Oh yah, God is fine with it, else He wouldn't have commanded Isaiah to go naked for 3 years while preachin a prophecy.
He's the one who drugged me right into naturism to cancel a lifelong lust addiction I couldn't deal with. It worked. Then I discovered how we've gotten everything backwards in regards to our concept of how lust and morality actually works. How clothing ourselves all the time actually causes lust to spring up in our minds, and goin nude a lot makes it go away.

It's supposed to hit 80 for a couple days end of this week. I will be out to work in it naked just to get some conditioning for summer started. But Monday night is frost predicted. The usual spring cold fronts coming through and warms up a little more between each one.

This post was edited