RE:Talk to a Friend

JR you seem like a very kmowledgeable guy on what the bible says. I am a novice at it, but i do recall somewhere it says you not suppose to inturpret God Laws, by adfing to them or taking things away. In the laws there is no mention of nudism and all that. The bibke was written by man an interpreted by man. So is it not possibk
Le that mans preferences or interpretation was wrong and nudism and hosr of other thinh are not really against God's law but against mans interpritation of God's law?

This post was edited
RE:Talk to a Friend

All of my friends are aware I am a social nudist because when we used to attend the Ozzfest festivals in Devore, we would stay at Deer Park Nudist Resort, which was bought out by Freedom Acres Swingers Club but is now closed and no longer in operation. I am a very social person to begin with and possibly even more so when at a nudist beach or resort. My friends were not to keen about removing their clothes at first but the August heat motivated them to head to the pool area, which was a mandatory nude area. After our first stay at Deer Park, my friends were comfortable about participating in social nudism but once we left, any desire to continue ended as soon as we exited the gate. They do not talk about it much, except for one friend who claims I strut while Deer Park and then does an exaggerated example of my "strut", which the group gets a laugh from. We have added a few new members to our group of friends so they do not talk about out Deer Park stays anymore, as if it something to be ashamed of and keep secret. I have made friends with a small group of nudist that I used to go to Laguna del Sol and Pirate's Cove with but the last two years have slowed that down. We do have a trip planned to LDS the weekend of May 20th but that is something I do not share with my non-nudist friends. The one place my social nudism is never brought up is with my work friends. I am very discreet about my nudism outside of my circle of close friends and I attempt to avoid the stigma I fear my co-workers would have about me being a nudist. It is sad that people can be open about being gay, transexual, polyamorous, pansexual or nonbinary but mention being a nudists and the judgment from non-nudists can be harsh. For this reason, I am very guarded about my nudism.

This post was edited