RE:Driving Naked!!

Usually I drive home naked after a day at a CO beach. Don't see the point in getting dressed.

This post was edited

I often do that as well, why clothe if don't have to after a nude experience.

This post was edited

At the clothing optional beach I visit, the parking lot is across the main road from the beach, so I have to wear something to get to the car.

This post was edited

Sunnyside always seems busy enough that, even if I want to, I can't make it to the car nude. I note they've put signs in the carpark recently that effectively state the nude section is over there, not here. Google maps has it slightly incorrect, which probably aids the confusion.

This post was edited

I like driving naked in July month. Hat and sandals on that's it. Drive an hour to the beach. Get out of SUV totally naked and hike to the beach. It's a great feeling.

This post was edited

most of my road trips in the summer to and from the areas nude beaches/swimming holes I drive naked...even had a convertible for a while and drove naked in that as well...was exhilliarating

This post was edited

I have drove several times nude. A few times I had no clothes with me. I have done trips to resort nude (2 hour drive on interstate included). I did do a 800 mile trip to see parents and drove back the same way. That was all Interstate roads. It is way more comfortable.

This post was edited

I have drove several times nude. A few times I had no clothes with me. I have done trips to resort nude (2 hour drive on interstate included). I did do a 800 mile trip to see parents and drove back the same way. That was all Interstate roads. It is way more comfortable.

What was the longest drive you had without clothing with you?
Was your 2 hour drive to the nude resort one of the times you did it?

This post was edited

I have driven naked a few times for short distanes and a couole long trips. Only getting dressed long enough and sefficiant enough to pumo gas and go on my way.

This post was edited

I have driven naked a few times for short distanes and a couole long trips. Only getting dressed long enough and sefficiant enough to pumo gas and go on my way.

This post was edited