Feeling free

Damn mid-Illinois weather. Its really difficult to walk around the house nude, unless you crank up the furnace. At least for a fledgling nudist. Also a penny pincher, because the furnace doesnt go up appropriately. But last Friday was a day of decent weather and I walked around the house in happiness and a free feeling. It was a thrill and relaxing. Also the longest in a number of months. I look forward to the many more to come..

This topic was edited
RE:Feeling free

Summer will get here but its a shame that sometimes we cant hurry it up. That Earth in orbit thing can be bothersome at times. Well just have to enjoy it while we can. Hang in there.

This post was edited

Dont forget global warming I get my moments in and enjoy what I can. Warm weather will be here soon enough Thanks for the encouragement.

This post was edited

Damn mid-Illinois weather. Its really difficult to walk around the house nude, unless you crank up the furnace. At least for a fledgling nudist. Also a penny pincher, because the furnace doesnt go up appropriately. But last Friday was a day of decent weather and I walked around the house in happiness and a free feeling. It was a thrill and relaxing. Also the longest in a number of months. I look forward to the many more to come..

Yesterday (Saturday 16 Apr 22) came home from Chicago back to South Mississippi. Got on the plane about 12 noon with 34 Degrees (F) and got off about 5PM with 87 Degrees (F). We understand your need for home heating. LOL

This post was edited

Damn mid-Illinois weather. Its really difficult to walk around the house nude, unless you crank up the furnace. .

I don't see where cranking up the furnace would help any if you are walking AROUND the house nude. Maybe if you tried staying IN the house nude would be a different story, though. Not to mention, less likely for the neighbors to see you. I've been running the A/C here from time to time already.

This post was edited

A/C in April in Louisiana. You are just showing off. Lol Enjoy it Illinois will be there. One of these days.

This post was edited

87 degrees. . . . A guy can dream cant he?

This post was edited

I know what youre saying. I am in Peoria and i cant get naked outdoors. Theres a little secluded trail near my place where I would go in the summer and strip naked and walk around . So liberating

This post was edited

I know what youre saying. I am in Peoria and i cant get naked outdoors. Theres a little secluded trail near my place where I would go in the summer and strip naked and walk around . So liberating

This post was edited

Very nice warm weather to hang nude in Texas-luv it.
Moved From Detroit to San Antonio in 1974 to get warm and naked! luv it here
Bill

This post was edited

We are going into the high 90's this week. Was nude all weekend and the pool is warm enough to swim in now. Love the South West!

This post was edited