Thornbury Area

I'm often in the area for a meeting, it would be nice to meet fellow naturists afterwards.
I usually travel from Fareham for the day or stayover the night before with a non-naturist friend.
I will post dates that I am in the area in replys to this Post.

Hope to meet some new friends.

Alister

This topic was edited
RE:Thornbury Area

My next meeting is this Saturday 30.11.19 and I should be free by mid afternoon.

This post was edited

Hi Barry
Thanks, yeah it would be nice to have a naturist drop in on my way home.
I will contact you directly with my skype or mobile no,

thanks
Alister

This post was edited

Hi all,
I occasionally travel between Fareham & Bristol and would love to meet up with fellow naturists on my travels for a chat and coffee.
I will replay to this message with dates when I'm traveling next.
Kind regards
Alister

This post was edited

My next 2022 travel dates are:
Fareham to Thornbury - 28th April - only time for a 30min to 1hr stop
Thornbury to Nailsea - 1st May - possibly only time for a 30min to 1hr stop.
Nailsea to Fareham - 2nd May - all the time in the day for as many meets.
FYI: I am in Thornbury for a Model Railway Exhibition that I am part running, come and say hi if you see me.

This post was edited

In a hotel round the corner from the leisure centre, but sadly haven't got any time to meet up before the 1st. Don't think I can get away from the exhibition for long enough.

This post was edited

I think I know who you are in real life and if so isn't your wife on the layout as well.

I have driven and back to expo EM and Railex (The bigcheeseplant one) naked.

This post was edited

In the area this weekend for this years exhibition., not much time off during the event but possible if your in Thornbury area.
Traveling home on Sunday to Fareham or maybe Monday (not sure if I'll get an overnight bed or not at this moment).
So if your on my route (M4-A34-M3-M27 or via the M4-A36-M27) and fancy a naked guest for a coffee and chat drop me a line.
Cheers Alister

This post was edited