Naked house guest

We had a guy staying with us for a few months. I told him up front that I was a nudist, and he said he was okay with it. First morning, he comes out for breakfast wearing boxers and t-shirt; Im naked, of course. After a few days, he comes out in just boxers, no shirt. Then after nearly two weeks, he comes out naked. We share a laugh about it, and he admits that me being naked made him feel comfortable enough to try it. And he was naked around the house from that point on.

Anyone else have a similar experience with house guests or roommates?

This topic was edited
RE:Naked house guest

We stayed with a nudist guy for a few days, he first would be in undies but wife and I were nude. On the 3rd day he got naked while him and I were alone, wife was sleeping. The next day, our last day, he came out in the morning totally nude. He finally admitted that he'd never been nude around a m/f couple and especially a female. He's invited us back for another visit if we get back to his area.

This post was edited

I've had varying experiences:

Several years ago a guy I met at the GNI Gathering was in the country and stayed with me for a week. Although we slept in the same bed naked, now that I think about it we were never naked during waking hours anywhere else during his visit.

Fast forward about three or four years the spouse of another friend, who I didn't know was a nudist before they moved away and who's now an online nude vlogger, came to town on vacation. He stayed with the guy who introduced me to nudism (who's a mega-nudist) and his spouse. The three of them stopped by my house one evening for dinner (as I was on call and couldn't leave the house). Once we prepared the table to eat I stepped into the adjacent room, stripped off my clothes and sat down for the meal. My friend the mega-nudist immediately followed suit. But his spouse and our mutual friend, the nude vlogger, remained clothed through the meal. Go figure.

My last guest was only a few months ago. A friend, who I happened to meet once or twice at a nude events several years prior, stayed at my home for over two months while he searched for a new place to live. In casual conversation we did mention that we had seen each other naked before and I even mentioned I'm a "nudist" and go on nudist vacations like the annual GNI Gatherings. Granted I'm not the type of nudist that HAS to be naked anytime I can be. That said, I was usually only naked getting in and out of bed or going to and from the "guest" bathroom I used. My guest stayed in the master bedroom that had its own private bathroom. He frequently kept the door to the bedroom closed so I have no idea if he was ever naked. But the two of us were never naked in each other's presence during his stay.

This post was edited

We had a roommate for about 6 weeks during summer, but everything was organized in a rush and I did not mention that I was a nudist. The first morning we all starting our day in underwear and we stayed like that for quite some time until we all had to leave the house. On one occasion in the following one or two days, I was leaving the shower and I kind of forgot he was around, but he started talking to me naturally while I was nude and he was wearing his undies. So I mentioned that I was a nudist and that I had been wearing my undies only because he was there. He said that nudity was ok, and that I should not change my way of living because of him. The rest of his time with us, we were all naked at all times. He was very appreciative that I had showed him was social nudity was about.

This post was edited

I was getting closer to a neighbour. We would flirt lightly as we tested the boundaries.
One summer day she invited me for drinks and a swim at hers. I ( half) joking enquired when the pool was available for naturist swimming and after a short delay she replied that it was open now if I were quick.
I wandered up a while later and she greeted me in a bikini. We drank beers as we chatted then she asked if I was going to enjoy the pool. I laughed and said I would but I didnt bring shorts. She said she thought I was swimming nude with a giggle.
I told her she should be careful with her suggestions and went indoors to strip. I stepped out nude and she laughed with a big smile.
Nudity has become the norm with us and she is becoming more comfortable to expose her body in my company.

This post was edited

That's perfect! Love it.

This post was edited

I had a similar incident with a man I rented 2 of my 3 bedrooms to. I was a little nervous about renting to him because he used to be my boss and he could always get his workers attention sometimes not in kind ways he could be an ass. However I never had an issue with him. Hard times hit him and his 16 year old stepson moved in. I told him I needed to talk with him before he started moving in. So we got the chance to talk privately and I told him house rules and the dos and don't and then I said this may break the deal hopefully not but if it does sorry.
I told him that I sleep naked he laughed abd replied most guys do. I said well I am a nudist I don't wear clothes unless I. Going into town he said we'll do what you need to do. He said it's not like Steve hasn't seen a swinging d before he is in sports and we have seen each other and no issues. Well the first day I was in kitchen making coffee Nd my buddie came in in a robe, and the stepson a pair of sweats and Tshirt. I was naked. Nothing was said but the stepson went to his room and came back wearing a towel and said he was gonna shower. Then my exboss went to his room he came out if his room later that day nude, the stepson got done showering and came threw the kitchen carrying his towel and nothing on. He thanked me and asked if this is how it is gonna be here. I said yes then he proceeded to talk of his friends and when they come up to spend the night would it be cool, I cut it off right there. I said I would prefer you go to there place and stay the night because I don't think I should have to answer to there parents considering this is my house. That was the end of that conversation.

This post was edited

We had a guy staying with us for a few months. I told him up front that I was a nudist, and he said he was okay with it. First morning, he comes out for breakfast wearing boxers and t-shirt; Im naked, of course. After a few days, he comes out in just boxers, no shirt. Then after nearly two weeks, he comes out naked. We share a laugh about it, and he admits that me being naked made him feel comfortable enough to try it. And he was naked around the house from that point on.Anyone else have a similar experience with house guests or roommates?

This post was edited