Would you be interested?

Would you be interested in any of the following nude (or clothing-optional) events?
If someone in your area offered the events listed below, would you want to attend? I'm asking, because I've put these out there as possibilities to see whether there was any interest. The response has been deafeningly quiet.

So, I'm wondering, what sort of events are people looking for -- interested in?
What sort of events would you want to attend?

Here's the list:
1. [Specific Named Clothing-Optional Campground] 11 May 2022. Men only. Clothing optional.
2. Informal Dinner. Men only. Nudity required.
3. Formal Sit-Down Dinner Party. Men and women. Nudity required.
4. Men's Nude Yoga Retreat. Nudity probably required.
5. Skinny-Dip at Elks Club in [your city]. Men. Nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Would you be interested?

Always interested in Nudist Events where FULL Nudity is Required. Wouldn't even consider a Clothing-Optional Event or Club.

This post was edited

Frankly, I'm interested mainly in coed settings, as I've always felt more comfortable there. But I wouldn't mind dropping it at any of the other settings.

This post was edited

2. Informal Dinner. Men only. Nudity required.
I would definitely like to attend if possible

This post was edited

Thanks.2. Informal Dinner. Men only. Nudity required.I would definitely like to attend if possibleI'm guessing your in Belgium -- that's a bit too far away.

This post was edited

I prefer mixed company in any of the settings you described. I also prefer full nude over clothing optional. However, I have been full nude where everyone else supported the clothing option. I am comfortable as long as my nudity is expected

This post was edited

I'm comfortable as long as it's ok for me to be nude.

This post was edited

Here in Arizona I belong to a group that goes nude camping in October. Its a male group only. 50 - 75 older men show up. Tents to new motorhomes. But I do a large tent, with a big bed. What are great weekend. I go out on Thursday and stay till Monday.

This post was edited

Would you be interested in any of the following nude (or clothing-optional) events?If someone in your area offered the events listed below, would you want to attend? I'm asking, because I've put these out there as possibilities to see whether there was any interest. The response has been deafeningly quiet.So, I'm wondering, what sort of events are people looking for -- interested in?What sort of events would you want to attend?Here's the list:1. [Specific Named Clothing-Optional Campground] 11 May 2022. Men only. Clothing optional.2. Informal Dinner. Men only. Nudity required.3. Formal Sit-Down Dinner Party. Men and women. Nudity required.4. Men's Nude Yoga Retreat. Nudity probably required.5. Skinny-Dip at Elks Club in [your city]. Men. Nude.

I would do all of those and if my wife was able to be there I think she would go for it to

This post was edited

Absolutely! All of the above

This post was edited

JIm-----Absolutely!! Though I think my roommate and I would prefer men only. As you know, we do like nude camping in the woods though there are some good places in the lower desert. It all depends on roomy and his job, so lets keep in touch. D & A

This post was edited