RE:Part-time or full-time?

Part time here, but 100% thong/string since the early 2000s, when I decided if I was wearing them part-time, then why not full time? More likely to go without entirely under shorts, especially unlined running styles, in warm weather to enjoy the freedom and airflow. Wife sometimes objects if things become too obvious, but that usually only manifests itself when I'm also wearing a ring or two. Personally, I have a different definition of 'too obvious'.

I tried wearing string and tanga underwear when I was in the process of wearing underwear less often a few years ago, I found the strings very uncomfortable and only wore them a few times before I got rid of them. The tangas went with my first major underwear reduction, before the last of the boxers and briefs.

This post was edited

The last 4 + years I have been 100% and most likely 6 + years before this I was 99%.

This post was edited

The last 4 + years I have been 100% and most likely 6 + years before this I was 99%.

Do you own any underwear now?
How much did you have in the 6+ years you rarely wore any?

This post was edited

My thoughts exactly.I would think think that a doctor would think it strange if you were there for something like an earache or sinus issue and you were nude when he came into the room!So, I'm guessing it would have to be something where there would at least be a slight possibility of needing to do some examination.

However, the last two physical exams didn't involve any physical exam and he was totally ok with the fact that I was nude. Like I said, we even talked about it.

Wouldn't want to have a urinary tract infection (I've had those -- they are not fun), but that would at least involve the genitals and genital area.

I went to urgent care of a UTI while visiting one of my children in another state The doctor did a thorough external genital exam and a prolonged digital prostate exam. Could happen again.

That was probably the only time I've ever removed clothing while the doctor was present.

This post was edited

I have been freeballing full time for many years . I hate underwear and clothes . If I could be nude full time I would .

This post was edited

Full time. Threw all my underwear away years ago. I cant think of any situation where I would need underwear.

This post was edited

Full-time for the past 25+ years.

This post was edited

Full time 5 years.
Part time many years before that, mostly because I had to wear a suit most of the time at work.

This post was edited

Full time with one exception: work travel to staff conferences. When I do that, Im moving around heavy equipment cases all day, in business casual clothes with company branding and, well, swamp-ass is real, folks.

This post was edited

The last 4 + years I have been 100% and most likely 6 + years before this I was 99%.Do you own any underwear now?How much did you have in the 6+ years you rarely wore any?

I have still got 3 pairs which have been left in a draw but, have been taken out now and sort of been dumped and, will be put out for rags when I get around to it.

This post was edited