Naked Hiking Day

Who is planning to do something on Naked Hiking Day, June 21? Particularly in the Adirondack/southern Vermont area? I would love to do something but would only go in a group.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Hiking Day

Is this a 'world' Naked Hiking Day?

I'm a long way away in Australia and would love it if it is a world day!

Anybody else here in Brisbane interested?

This post was edited

Is this a 'world' Naked Hiking Day?I'm a long way away in Australia and would love it if it is a world day!Anybody else here in Brisbane interested?

It is a world day, even though it is primarily observed in the US.
When I looked it up on line, I did see 2 articles from Australia.

This post was edited

There's no way I'd be hiking naked at that time of year. The temperature around here barely gets out of single digits.

This post was edited

There's no way I'd be hiking naked at that time of year. The temperature around here barely gets out of single digits.

Maybe the southern hemisphere should celebrate on December 21!

This post was edited

Well I did it - went and recon'd my track the day before (20th June) and found the weather so nice and my track so secluded that I stripped off and nude hiked back.

Went back to the same track the following day - hiked in and back all the way nude.

So pleasurable went back two days later and nude hiked the second track in the same location.

I think I am hooked...have started a Group - Brisbane Walking Trails!

This post was edited

Well I did it - went and recon'd my track the day before (20th June) and found the weather so nice and my track so secluded that I stripped off and nude hiked back.!

Good for you!

This post was edited