From bathroom to bedroom

I just remembered how I use to take a shower on the third floor of my house and always having to traverse to my bedroom on the second floor which meant going through the living room and dining room. I think it was at least once a week or more where there was always people visiting and here I am in a towel. After the first couple of times you quit worrying about being seen. I wonder if that was the start of things?

This topic was edited
RE:From bathroom to bedroom

I remember growing up in the house we had in San Antonio all 7 of us kids upstairs 4 girls 3 boys 10 yr range and we 7 kids shared the one upstairs bathroom at the end of the hall and with 7 using the bathroom each morning it was double or triple used at the same time and absolutely no place for clothes or bathrobes so we went from our respective bedrooms naked to the bathroom, did all our bathroom business naked and of course showered usually doubling up...so we became very accepting of the fact totally nudity from bedroom to bathroom, all the time in bathroom even like teeth brushing or shaving,etc, then total nudity returning to bedroom

This post was edited

One bathroom 4 people at bath time my sister and I always undressed and went nude to the bath room to take baths tho my sister stopped around 12 and started wearing a robe but I never did ,

This post was edited

I can understand some self consciousness at puberty but my parents would not allow it even for 1 minute! Mom was a stay at home mom and would go topless 24/7 at home and usually nude so nudity was really the norm and our nudity indoors even when not in or enroute to or from the bathroom was the norm of the day, seldom did we kids wear clothes indoors, loved it that way...Mom n Dad were sort of like hippies in that sense in regards to nudity....was a great way to live

This post was edited

Thanks I was lucky to be raised that way and I raised my sons that way and they are raising their kids same way.....
Casual tv watching in my house when I was a kid was always nude it was just our "normal" same thing sun bathing in mom n dad's ground level privacy assured patio deck and on the second story deck that no one other than an airplane could see....I fail to see where there is anything even remotely bad about raising your kids in a nudist environment, its just so right....and Mom n Dad maintained their nudity in the house thing after us kids left and would when baby sitting have the same house rules we had for our kids at home that being nudity was routine and we should ask to be clothed not ask to be nude nude was expected

This post was edited

Did you simply live your life naked around your children and let them figure things out for themselves? Did you talk to them about it? Did you keep your house "clothing-optional" and let each kid do whatever made them comfortable, or did you actively encourage/mandate nakedness at certain situations?

This is something I want to do very much for my future children - in a way that's 100% healthy and positive.

This post was edited

first date only we all would have clothes on but during first. date always let our dates know we were nudist and would be nude except for thekid going on the dateeverything always open and honest all of us

This post was edited

You and your sisters must have been quite popular in high school ;)

This post was edited

When meeting one of us girls for that first date typically clothing on my brothers would be shorts only, on us girls and Mom would be crop tops that did not touch our chest so if you moved your arms up to wave or to brush your hair the bottom half of your boobies showed to them, and short shorts no panties showing some butt cheeks or the skimpy bikini bottoms, including mom dressing that way...if we were going out on the date we would typically were normal textiles but were inclined to go braless and sometimes crop tops sometimes not depending on what was on the date plans

This post was edited

Im curious, with the way you dressed, Im real sure you had lots of dates!

This post was edited

Thats awesome to read! I grew up as an only child! Parents divorced after my dad had an affair with moms best friend! You can imagine, divorce wasnt too much later!

Hope you both are doing well! We have returned to our Austin home after two amazing years in Costa Rica! Hope all is well on your end!

Laird

This post was edited