RE:Warning neighbors

We had a younger couple move in next door to us last year. We have gotten to know them pretty well and they were over a couple weeks ago and I started up the firepit. the neighbors across the street joined us, After a while the young couple was talking about how they were having problems keeping clothes on their 2 year old. I was telling them to just leave him alone. There is nothing wrong with it, That's when my dear wife blurted out, he's ( pointing at me ) naked in the yard all the time... I don't think it phased any of them. I guess it is safe to says they have now been warned.

This post was edited

I havent warned any neighbors, and I generally dont go outside naked. However, one time I went outside to throw some extra garbage in the can on the curb. My neighbor was returning from walking her dog. She gasped and said my name but nothing else. Turns out my penis was poking out of my pajama shorts! She never said anything about it and is very civil when we chat. Unintentional but kinda thrilling at the same time.

This post was edited

I've lived at the same residence all my life and seen neighbours come and go over the years. I've always gone out in my side garden and rear garden in the summer months naked and never had a problem with it for the last thirty years, however my next door neighbours (older couple) lived there a good many years moved away a couple of years ago and I'd not really took notice. My new neighbours are younger and although I was sure on a couple or so occassions from their upstairs bedrooms they had seen into my side garden with me naked in there, nothing has ever been said until recently. In September this year the weather over here was still quite warm and one day I walked out the back door naked with a bin liner full of food stuff to put in the outer bin. While I was walking across the side garden (six feet fence all round) the neightbour caught view of me outside and took camera footage, and then reported me to the police. About a month past by then two female police came knocking on the door and arrested me for indecent exposure. I spent two days in the cells and a couple of hours in court before the court and solicitors/prosecution decided to drop the charges. Now although I've got it in police documented form that nudism and naturism is legal in the UK, even to the point of being naked in public, I now feel uneasy about it and if that happend again I'd want some form of identity card (legal) that allows me to be a naturist and not get arrested.

This post was edited

David, that sucks about your neighbors videoing. What the hell were you hurting being in your own yard? I'm glad your incarceration was only temporary but YIKES! We can't get away with it here in the states except in places like where my partner and I live, a resort for nudism. Doing the yardwork with clothes is completely idiot unless weather's foul. I'm going to double-dig a second bed this week if the weather stays nice here. Garden bed digging between Christmas and New Years, oh how lucky I am!

The thing that makes me the saddest about your young, clothes-minded neighbors with the camera is that now they've made you feel worry over something that's legal there. That is wrong and I hope your attitude improves. You didn't do anything wrong and they made you suffer for it. I wish they'd move. Once the neighborly trust has left, it is tough to recover it. The best of luck.

Clothes-minded, oh damn, that's funny! Did I just make it up?

This post was edited

Thanks for the heads up. I feel now that so much publicity has been made about me in the local community that I've made a serious mistake here. While public nudity might not be a crime now in england, it is however not publcally accepable. The stigma of this now will last longer than my natural life will last. I've always been an honest person but many people view life differently. My limited experience with woman seems to suggest from their conversations that they are very materialistically driven, along with a very narrow view point on life. As I explained to Emma (previosuly I thought she was called Rebecca) I've seen so many people growing up jumping from one relationship to another, kids being born with more than one dad and mother. Today the kids can call any boyfriend of the mother dad because they now think its normal? Men lying with men, women lying with women, all seems to be socialibly acceptable thesedays and no crime, but innocents and honestity don't make money, so naturism and nudism are not socially acceptable. Truthfully I never gave the subject a second thought even when I read about the naked bike ride on here. I now wonder what the public make of it, as truthfully all I can see is a load of men riding bikes naked. I don't see the balance of women to address it.

Trust me I'm seriously unsure about this subject now.

This post was edited

So the reason children are not allowed to she adults naked is that they are minors. An adult exposing their genitals in front of a minor is considered indecency with a child and it is a punishable offense under the law. It leads to many problems moving forward in life to include registering as a sex offender.

This post was edited

Where is it that it's actually illegal for a child to see a nude adult? In most cases the laws are worded so it's only illegal if the purpose of the exposure is for lustful or sexual reasons. If it's just simply the sight of a naked adult it's not illegal. If it were illegal across the board then it would be made a crime for a child to see their parents nude in the home. And that would be ludicrous and stupid and unenforceable in real life.

It is actually the idea that children are 'harmed' in some way by seeing nude adults, which is driving the whole mess of corruption in our society. Because it's that very aspect, not allowing them to normalize the human body in everyday life, that allows all sorts of lust issues to arise later on in their minds. It happened to myself until I discovered what had done it, and reversed the issues by normalizing nude in common life to myself.

This post was edited

The illegality of being nude in front of a child comes when a parent knows and files indecency with a child charges on you. No, its not illegal to be nude with your children as long as its not lewd behavior with the child. And its not illegal to be nude around other peoples children as long as parent is aware and consents.

This post was edited

The illegality of being nude in front of a child comes when a parent knows and files indecency with a child charges on you. No, its not illegal to be nude with your children as long as its not lewd behavior with the child. And its not illegal to be nude around other peoples children as long as parent is aware and consents.

I believe that this varies from state to state.

This post was edited

minimalist wrote;

I believe that this varies from state to state.

And from country to country. Remember that we are an international forum.

This post was edited