Shangri La Ranch 5/20 - 5/23

We will be camping at SLR in May, would be awesome to have a nice meet and greet. If we have enough interest perhaps we can host a BBQ???

This topic was edited
RE:Shangri La Ranch 5/20 - 5/23

That sounds great, unfortunately I have a trip to Torrey Pines planned that week. Are you on the northern Arizona nudists mewe page?

This post was edited

No not on the N. AZ group.

This post was edited

Ok, hope to meet you up there someday. I really need a day!

This post was edited

We'll probably be there that weekend. Always nice to meet new friends.

This post was edited

We'll probably be there that weekend. Always nice to meet new friends.

Excellent!!

This post was edited

I have been meaning to get out to SLR or Mira Vista. However, that weekend I will be in Tucson. Hopefully another time.

This post was edited

My roommate and I might be going up to the Ranch that weekend. It all depends on his work schedule. If we do, we will be in a tent. You can see the Jeep Cherokee & setup in my profile that we would be driving. We normally go up and spend Saturday night as he likes to go to the dance. Otherwise, it would be a day trip. We live in the far west side of the Valley, in Goodyear.

This post was edited

I will be stopping by there either 5/26 or 5/27, be nice to meet other nudists from TN.

This post was edited

Add my name to the list who would like to meet fellow TN members. I usually visit in the morning hours to avoid the heat. Hope to see you there.

This post was edited

Look like we are building a nice group! We will be in our camper. We have a Naturist Flag flying and we tow with an Expedition. Please stop by and say hello! Looking forward to meeting you all face to face next weekend!

This post was edited