RE:Would you be interested?

I would be interested in all the above in my area. Prefer all nude all male!!!!

Kind of far for you now, but Mensasnem has mentioned that he is considering to Oregon.

This post was edited

I am not that social, even when clothed, so my interest in this kind of thing is likely to have me say no to these events. It certainly would make a difference as to the size of the venue and the number of guests attending. Distance is also a factor. That has kept me from being with other nudists at any events.

This post was edited

Kind of far for you now, but Mensasnem has mentioned that he is considering to Oregon.

Unfortunately, due to a recent change in circumstance, I may have to put the move off a year.

This post was edited

Would go to all of those events

This post was edited

When n ware jim....super interested. Try as I might, still haven't found any fellow nudists that want to meet and hang out. BTW, u make it to Sierra Vista yet?

This post was edited

Oh yea
Here we are, still unpacking and hoping to meet more nudist.
I found a mirror in my new work shop

This post was edited

I would be interested in most all but the yoga. Yoga is just not my thing. Oh and the wife is still not into social nudity so #3 is probably out (unless she changes her mind).

This post was edited

I'd consider any of them. The sit-down dinner would be a challenge because of dietary restrictions, so I probably wouldn't go just 'cause I'd be a pest. I don't care what other people's genders and states of dress are, as long as my showing up naked is consistent with the program.

This post was edited

3. Formal Sit-Down Dinner Party. Men and women. Nudity required.

My wife and I have done this; so I know she'd be game. She enjoyed it.

This post was edited

I'm organizing #3 - a sit down naked dinner for those this side of the Pond (in the UK). It will be in Ripon, North Yorkshire on 15 July. Contact me by private message if you are interested

This post was edited