PNBR 2022

All, This (2022) will be my first nbr. So excited. A few questions for those who have done it before. When is the course map published and where, I dont use Facebook.
Is parking available, designated? Or are we on our own? I remember from rowing events parking in Fairmont Park can be an issue.
Last map (2021) shows finish about a mile n half from start, is it cool to continue nude back to start? Sincere thanks to any and all my fellow nudies for any info you can provide!

This topic was edited
RE:PNBR 2022

Follow up!! I have gound on pnbr webdite? Notes that say 1.the course is released to the public 24 hours ahead of ride! 2. Post ride you are supposed to get clothed again :(

This post was edited

Follow up!! I have gound on pnbr webdite? Notes that say 1.the course is released to the public 24 hours ahead of ride! 2. Post ride you are supposed to get clothed again :(

This post was edited

I saw on Instagram that it's going to start @ graffiti bridge. Last year I tiewrapped a milk crate to my bike, rode to the start dressed and stripped down when I got there, clothes and other stuff in the milk crate.

This post was edited

Sorry graffiti pier not graffiti bridge! RIP Prince.

This post was edited