Ladies Room

I have no idea why they bother to have a Ladies chat forum on here. All I ever see are men asking and answering questions. This is why Women dont bother.

This topic was edited
RE:Ladies Room

Hey there JerseyGirl! I hope you're doing well. My son has moved a little further from you so we'll have to make a special trip that way to see you this summer.

I agree with your statement 100%. It doesn't matter whether its a group or a statement aimed at women, it always seems that the guys infiltrate and take over the conversations. There's always one of us guys that will attempt to give our idea of what a woman is thinking. So sad.

This post was edited

Its too bad the room is ruined by some.

This post was edited

The history of this room is that when there were no men posting any comments, the room had no posts from women and was basically 'dead'. I agree that this room should not exist. There is no point to it when no women will create or post any topics here regardless of what men do here.

This post was edited

Perhaps TN could create a safe space for women by creating a group/ room for only certified women.

Oh, and one for naturalists too.

This post was edited

Perhaps TN could create a safe space for women by creating a group/ room for only certified women.Oh, and one for naturalists too.

Wouldnt normally reply to a thread in the ladies room, but weve met JerseyGirl on a Bare Necessities cruise and know that if she is pointing out this issue it is real.

We also couldnt resist sharing the secret link for the naturalist safe space here. Weve found a couple for naturists, too, and they arent TN.

This post was edited

Wouldnt normally reply to a thread in the ladies room, but weve met JerseyGirl on a Bare Necessities cruise and know that if she is pointing out this issue it is real.TN.

I am well aware its a real issue as the lady sitting on my right has plenty of experience of it.

She has no interest in participating in most of the utter drivel that gets posted on this site by men who have never experienced naturism in any real sense.

One look at the topic titles and you can see why.

I often point out threads and posts from members here for nothing more than the comic relief they bring.

This post was edited

I often point out threads and posts from members here for nothing more than the comic relief they bring.

Trying to help with the comic relief as well with the link to the Audubon Society (it is a well known naturalist website after all). I also know you are active on the other naturist sites like NC and NH as well.

This post was edited

You got great jugs

This post was edited

When perusing the latest Forum posts on a mobile device, there is no indication that a post belongs to the ladies' section.

My only suggestion is to make sure the title is addressed to ladies. It won't stop the men from joining in, but should direct the conversation. Us men may instead share thoughts gleaned from significant females in our life rather than just our own

The alternative would be to run a 'females only' group and stay on top of policing the participants. Not sure how busy it would be, though!

This post was edited