RE:Anyone had a precum when you are nude?

Yes... and can be embarrassing sometimes. We have to be honest, precum is a sign of sexual arousal, even if no erections occur. So I assume there should be at least some unconscious sexual pleasure of being naked in front of others. Am I wrong?

This post was edited

I always have precum. haha i have precum even when i am working at home on the computer. I already choose underwear with the thickest fabric so as not to stain the pants, I cannot wear underwear at work without underwear, there is always a mark, a wet circle from the precum. but it helps a lot in masturbation and sex.

This post was edited

To NakedCaveman. - I agree with you. So many guys are saying they leak for no reason when they're naked but I agree with you that there has to be some sort of sexual arousal in there for it to happen. I don't know that we all look at being naked in front of others as a "sexual" feeling - but I expect many of us feel a "sensual" feeling- does that make sense? And often times the line between sexual and sensual is kind of thin and can kind of mimic each other , thus the precum even though we're not aroused in a hard way lol.

This post was edited

Have to say it happen most times like others when I first am nude

This post was edited

I wonder if its the anticipation of getting nude with others.
Driving out to the nude hiking area I am always nude in the truck. I am leaking a lot then and after I get out. But I like to taste it.

This post was edited

It has happened to me, on occasion. I don't do anything to make it happen, so I don't feel too bad if it does. I usually just wipe it off and that's it. How quickly I wipe it off and what I do with it depends on whom I am with.

This post was edited

not sure about everyone else but precum can occur with me subconsciously when nude weather at beach , camp laying by pool or even home chatting on tn or ts and without a erection . and to me just like a erection precum shouldn't be embarrassing .

This post was edited
RE: Anyone had a precum when you are nude?

I guess I'm just one of those guys who never leaked pre-cum at all. During sex, I was erect and ready to go, them BAM, orgasm and shoot all over. I've seen friends leak pre-cum while hanging out naked. It used to intrigue me and make me wonder why I didn't do that.

This post was edited

not sure about everyone else but precum can occur with me subconsciously when nude weather at beach , camp laying by pool or even home chatting on tn or ts and without a erection . and to me just like a erection precum shouldn't be embarrassing .

Yes all the time. When hiking or at the beach mostly.

This post was edited

Yep, often. Whether walking at night or at the CO beach. More when I haven't done so for a while, so getting used to the environment plays a part. Sometimes I can feel it happening, sometimes not. It can also occur when wearing a swimsuit, which is more of an issue since it's more obvious and I'm in an environment where I'm more concerned about it being noticed. Can't ever recall having an erection in equivalent circumstances, so these aspects are just another way in which we are all different.

This post was edited