RE:Male body parts, what part of a male body is for you the most beautiful part ?

I have something about male feet, they can be so masculine.What is your favorite?

I have a thing for male feet, too. They are one of my favorite parts of the male body. They arouse me. I enjoy summertime, cause guys wear flip flops, etc. - showing off their feet.

This post was edited
RE:Male body parts, what part of a male body is for you the most beautiful part ?

Shining eyes, nice eye brows, luscious lips, dense long hair, piercing erect nipples, navel in a flat toned stomach, lean long fingers, soft bubbly smooth ass, throbbing cut cock with a shimmering pink head, athletic legs, cute smile

None of these can match a brilliant mind that can seduce!!!

This post was edited

Love the penis especially uncut hairy or smooth i don't mind

This post was edited

Has to be the eyes then the rest of the body from what i see in his eyes. The whole physique, his attitude and self worth will then attract me to different areas of his body. Some guys it's the chest, another his ass, never the same part. Why limit myself to one part on all guys, each guy has something that enhances and makes them standout. Come to think about this more, I'm favoring guys now that have facial hair and letting beards grow, think it's from my own beard and figuring out how proceed with it as mine grows fuller and longer.

This post was edited

Well lets be honest! What is the defining organ make makes a man a man! IT IS THE PENIS!
Hickguy MD

This post was edited

Well get with it! What does a male have that a women does not! A PENIS YOU IDIOT!
Hickguy M.D.

This post was edited

Assuming nudity,

The first thing I check out is cock and balls.

But after that, I think a male face covered in facial hair is the most beautiful.
If a smooth face, then a hairy chest is next in line.

This post was edited

Assuming nudity,The first thing I check out is cock and balls.But after that, I think a male face covered in facial hair is the most beautiful.If a smooth face, then a hairy chest is next in line.

Yip, thats nudism, expressed in a nut sack.

This post was edited

Being gay I love everything about the male body haha ;-)
For me I love the eyes, if you have great eyes I'm hooked. Of course I like the cock, balls & ass too ;-)

This post was edited

I like your thinking Menasmen

This post was edited