How to start a naked book club

Any tips?

This topic was edited
RE:How to start a naked book club

Any tips?

are you thinking in person with local folk? or online with a zoom meeting to make the connections? I would be interested in the zoom meeting one. We could chat about a specific book once in a while. Thoughts?

This post was edited

I'm thinking in-person. I'm pretty zoomed out at this point.

This post was edited

Any tips?

Pick a genre that folks are interested in
Advertise at your local book store

This post was edited

Go to Bookclubs.com and start your own club. Then send invites to whomever you like. However, I wouldn't use naked in the name of your club or advertise it as such. My book club has ten active members of which I am the only male. We meet once a month in different homes. The women have no idea that I am a nudist, the situation has never come up.

This post was edited

Go to Bookclubs.com and start your own club. Then send invites to whomever you like. However, I wouldn't use naked in the name of your club or advertise it as such. My book club has ten active members of which I am the only male. We meet once a month in different homes. The women have no idea that I am a nudist, the situation has never come up.

If nudity isn't part of the description, people would be in for a bit of a surprise when they showed up...

This post was edited