What body hair?

What body hair do you prefer to keep. Myself, I prefer to be smooth, but I also want to keep my facial hair. What about you?

This topic was edited
RE:What body hair?

Prefer to keep all of my body hair - nothing taken off below the neck line.
As you can see do have a goatee beard, so shaving part of the beard is ok for me.

This post was edited

Prefer to keep all of my body hair - nothing taken off below the neck line.As you can see do have a goatee beard, so shaving part of the beard is ok for me.
Ditto - although I do have my head hair cut and trim my beard to keep my wife happy.

This post was edited

We simply hate body hair. Took wife a long time to persuade me to get rid of mine. Now when I'm not shaven or waxed I feel yucky and unclean.

This post was edited

Laser on genitalia, anus, butt, arm pits and belly so far. Keeping facial hair and maybe higher chest hair, but we will see

This post was edited

I keep all my hair only trimming my facial and scalp hair to my wife's tidiness requirements.
I would be pleased if she would keep all her hair but she likes to shave her armpits.

This post was edited

Two years ago we started shaving our genitalia area. We did that for a year but are now back to letting all our body hair grow.

This post was edited

I have seen a woman who let her pubes grow beyond her swimsuit, and while I enjoyed knowing she was a natural red head.....there was just a bit too much of it for me.
The obvious cure for that problem is to discard the swimsuit.

This post was edited

I keep all natural below my neckline, always have.

This post was edited

I've always had facial hair too, and also follically challenged up top. I buzz my head but I decided to let my beard grow out a few weeks ago - I'm going for the mountain man look! Not planning to shave any time soon.

This post was edited

I'm a fairly hairy guy myself. Head, beard, chest, arms, back, pubes, ass & legs haha.
I only trim my beard and head hair, the rest is all natural!

This post was edited