Shaving the bush to make it bigger?!?

I have heard that many people shave their bush to make their cock look bigger. Has anyone done that?!? I would never do that as I like my thick bush. I think people should keep it there too.

This topic was edited
RE:Shaving the bush to make it bigger?!?

I do trim once in a while. No full shaving.

This post was edited

I have heard that many people shave their bush to make their cock look bigger. Has anyone done that?!? I would never do that as I like my thick bush. I think people should keep it there too.

Yes per say it does make you look bigger as the bush that hides the shaft of the penis would no longer be there exposing the 'meat'. It is best to shave a bit of the area around the shaft to clean the hair close to it and even trip the hair back a bit near the penis. It takes some practice to get it right but eventually it's a simple process now and then.

This post was edited

It does allow the p enis to look larger and more pronounced , when you shave the pubes off completely . Did it 5 1/2 years ago , and haven't missed having p ubic hair since . Just the way I am now .

This post was edited

I am in the shaved club too. I grew up with a bigger bush than my penis. We are all happy now!

This post was edited