Sack pinching

I love Ball-stretching, I've progressed now to the 75mm status and wanna keep going. Feeling the tug on the balls is an awesome feeling!! However I'm curious about what ya'll do about the metal pinching on the scrotum sak? Mostly I feel this where the metal pieces meet for the magnets. Is there a size problem that causes this, or is there a better brand than the others? I really love the feeling of the weights on the sak, but the pinching is dam annoying!!

This topic was edited
RE:Sack pinching

Personally I like the rounded oval ball stretcher from The chain gang. It screws together, and is a tight fit. Once the two halves are connected, it's not opening up to pinch.

https://www.thechaingang.com/rounded-oval-ball-stretcher.html

This post was edited

yeah I have one of those as well. But it's the seam from the ring that causes the pinching.

This post was edited

Yes I have the same problem with the ones that screw together. I like the one piece ones but the ones that fit me well can only be put on after a long soak in a warm bath or Jacuzzi. Once on, the are not coming off until the next time I soak.

This post was edited

Moisturise your balls with shea lotion or shea butter to keep them supple

This post was edited

I use a fairly heavy 600g split weight that screws together with only the tiniest little seam at the joins when done up. A little tricky to put on, especially when its cold - scrotums tighten and the skin thickens when cold and a bit of a stretch is required before putting it on. I use a tiny smear of vaseline inside the weight which lets the skin move around and stops all pinching and discomfort - and it's absolutely lovely to wear!!! I can wear it non-stop for several days.
Rounded edges and getting the perfect size is the key. Also I don't lube my balls much at all because the weight slides down them and eventually slips off. Minimal lube lets them move around a little which is really important but the weight still grabs and pulls on the sack rather than sliding down it all the time and pulling (and eventually hurting) my balls. I've found vaseline works better than oil for that.
Definitely worth experimenting and searching for the perfect fit!

This post was edited