wind chimes

Put wind chimes out beside my garden beds this year. Planting flowers in and around my vegetables this year.

This topic was edited
RE:wind chimes

You are going to make it a great place to go to. Hope for a chair to sit and have coffee. Ahhh

This post was edited

You are making your garden full of things for more of the senses to enjoy, nicely done! You can see the plants and flowers, possibly smell the pretty blooms and rich earth, and now hear the chimes as the breezes make them sing their special song! Sink your tootsies into some of your freshly-turned soil for the touch of mother nature and the grounding that that does, and in a short time you'll be adding the taste of your vegetables to your pleasurable sensory experience in the garden -- unless you're like my honey and I, us having planted some radishes early on and already getting to chew those spicy nuggets this spring. Our lettuces aren't doing so well or the teeth would already be crunching those lovely leaves as well. I think we're only a week away from harvesting our first sugar snap and snow peas, yay!

This post was edited

Wind chimes are a real joy!
We have a few sets on our deck. The light ones react to small breezes and the larger ones do when the wind really picks up. Just great background music that keeps us connected with the weather in a unique way.

This post was edited

i love wind chimes i bought some of the nicer ones and when wind blows the are so calming but i think if i move them a little ways from the house they will chime better.

This post was edited