Have you ever done risky nudity as a dare or bet?

I'd love to hear any stories people might have that they want to share

This topic was edited
RE:Have you ever done risky nudity as a dare or bet?

Not really, have you?

This post was edited

Oh, Hell yeah!! I have a few friends that like to dare each other. We have a strict rule though. You don't dare someone to do something unless you are willing to do it yourself.

This post was edited

Oh, Hell yeah!! I have a few friends that like to dare each other. We have a strict rule though. You don't dare someone to do something unless you are willing to do it yourself.

Sounds like a fair deal to me. Would you care to share some of the dares that were accepted?

This post was edited

Not really, have you?

The only really risky stuff I've done would be more from self dares. I used to do a lot of nude walks around my neighbourhood for example

This post was edited

The most risky thing I have done naked was to my balcony naked during 10 seconds. It was great and terrible at the same time because it is in the middle of the main streets of my city.

This post was edited

I have never been dared. But I dare myself to do them. Walk in town nude dusk. Take a hike nude with no clothes

This post was edited

When the Naked Public Dares web site was running I submitted pictures of more than half of the dares in the list (100 out of 171) several of them more than once in different locations making a total of 323 dares completed.
The list is now published in the group of the Naked Public Dares group on Flickr and the are a few of my dare pictures posted there.

This post was edited

Absolutely! Got totally nude on the top of the federal building and had sex with the security guard. Got totally naked at regular beaches and had sex with a guy while being filmed. Gone on a nude hike and stopped and talked to other clothed hikers. Driven nude many times.

This post was edited

Quite often! Been doing it from a young age really where mates would dare me and dares have got more elaborate over the years. I love being set dares and sharing on Skype.

If anyones interested just message me: Lucasnorth13

This post was edited

Quite often! Been doing it from a young age really where mates would dare me and dares have got more elaborate over the years. I love being set dares and sharing on Skype.

If anyones interested just message me: Lucasnorth13

This post was edited