Practice

Yesterday my 9 year old son and I hit the driving range to prepare him for his June competition in Drive, Chip and Putt. Last year he advanced to the 2nd round on his first appearance. We both hope to play some naked golf soon.

This topic was edited
RE:Practice

Ive seen pics of others naked on the course but dont know of any nearby. The resort we visit will on occasion set up some flags for members to chip to.

This post was edited
RE:Practice

We vacationed in Hawaii, on Oahu, this past summer. There's a course we like to play up near the North Shore. It's an exc course with several holes where you could play naked, if you dare. The course is typically quiet and the grounds keepers and staff are usually busy with other stuff to venture out and travel the course to marshal.

We played this course two times while there. I played two holes completely naked, twice each time. My wife was too worried about being caught and kicked off the course. We were playing elevated tees on both holes. We had a view of 1/2 the course and could see if anyone was coming our way. The exc course is quite casual so all I would have had to do is slip on shorts. We played there a few years ago on a visit with friends. I played shirtless and barefoot the entire round. Two other friends took their shirts off but kept their shoes on. The ladies were not going to join us! haha

Locally, I've played a hole or at least drove the ball while mostly naked. I usually kept my shoes on. These courses are pretty remote, but they are popular and heavily traveled by staff and typically a cart girl.

Bucket list for my wife and I is playing naked at La Jenny in France. Regulation 6-hole whole course you play 3 times and completely naked!

This post was edited